• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bank migrated my checking account to a new account due to a linked external account I did not recognize. Turns out I no longer get ATM fees reimbursed. Now the branch closest to my house closed.

The worst is that I tried to set up a new credit card on autopay and it will not work because it says my bank will not authorize it. This is the second issue of this type since my account migration. Now I have an account I cannot use to pay bills electronically or, in some cases, accept electronic deposits. The bank cannot figure it out.

Anyone have a bank they recommend?

A credit union.

I didn't realize until today that I have about 400 bucks left on my Covidkids EBT card. I'm pretty torn on what to do with this money. I'm thinking about buying groceries with it for us and then using that amount to fund back to school shopping for kids in my area. Any other ideas?

Mako, I love you.

How in the absolute fuck do your kids qualify for this program?

There are two groups of children that receive Summer P-EBT:

Children age 5 and under as of Sept. 1, 2021 are eligible for Summer P-EBT if they receive Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) benefits.

Students are eligible if they are approved for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) free or reduced-price meals (FRP). Find out if your school participates in the NSLP.

Bro, like, I want to help out here.

Mako, I love you.

How in the absolute fuck do your kids qualify for this program?

Bro, like, I want to help out here.

Every kid in our county qualified for it because our county is so poor we have universal free and reduced lunch. Which is why I feel obligated to pay the money forward in some way because we're not actually that poor.

I had a gimlet from beehive distilling this weekend and it’s the first time I have liked gin

Can I get a ruling on junebug calling for a ruling on a book being banned stemming from runaway CRT rules?

Lol - a bold attempt at checking whether his pit washing has worked well enough. It has not.

ELC, I had my first Troy Aikman sighting in downtown Dallas this weekend. Does that mean I advance to the next level of being a Texan and can start wearing a bolo tie?

I’m taking 4 days of vacation during the holidays but have 11 days off. I like that.

"pit washing" is both a great term and one that does not apply to the rubes

Can I get a ruling on junebug calling for a ruling on a book being banned stemming from runaway CRT rules?

Lol - a bold attempt at checking whether his pit washing has worked well enough. It has not.

Is the Tunnels so boring without me that you have to bring this shit over here?

Last edited:
If anyone deserves a few bucks from a government program designed to help people its mako. That's just Mako getting paid a little back from all he does for his community.

Is the Tunnels so boring without me that you have to bring this shit over here?

I think you brought it over here by trying to make a joke about a book banning that stemmed from run away CRT laws after you made your views on CRT laws pretty clear else where on OGBoards...but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, How about the Pearl Jam band? Pretty good, right? Do you like Dave Mathews?

I think you brought it over here by trying to make a joke about a book banning that stemmed from run away CRT laws after you made your views on CRT laws pretty clear else where on OGBoards...but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, How about the Pearl Jam band? Pretty good, right? Do you like Dave Mathews?

The first efforts to ban the book 1984 in this country occurred in Florida in the year 1981. I may be misremembering the details, but I don't think Oklahoma had passed its CRT law by then. I'm also not aware of any connection between CRT laws and any recent efforts to ban 1984, but you're obviously much more informed than I am--I mean, you read the Tunnels, after all--so maybe I just haven't heard yet.

Last edited:
the woman who shot several people in midtown atlanta today is apparently an ex-BDO auditor who thinks that they have been breaking into her house to cover up something that she had blown the whistle on. So she went and shot a BDO employee.

The first efforts to ban the book 1984 in this country occurred in Florida in the year 1981. I may be misremembering the details, but I don't think Oklahoma had passed its CRT law by then. I'm also not aware of any connection between CRT laws and any recent efforts to ban 1984, but you're obviously much more informed than I am--I mean, you read the Tunnels, after all--so maybe I just haven't heard yet.

booooooooooooooo

cmon, Junebug

you can do this, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back