• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
American is not serving alcohol, except in first class and it is total bullshit. And it's against the law to carry it on and drink it. People are losing their shit after sitting in the airport all day anyway, why not let them get drunk too ?

Did that policy just start? They were serving alcohol around me on my flights a couple weeks ago and I was not in first class.

Because it's a rule and I assume they have the rule for a reason (likely a safety reason), and I don't like people who don't think rules/laws apply to them. They're generally the same people who harass/abuse flight attendants.

Most of the time you are on the taxiway flight attendants are sitting on their cells off airplane mode texting away.

b/c allowing access to people losing their shit is a bad idea with a billion examples that everyone agrees is getting worse?

American is not serving alcohol, except in first class and it is total bullshit. And it's against the law to carry it on and drink it. People are losing their shit after sitting in the airport all day anyway, why not let them get drunk too ?

Really?

I knew most of them stopped during the pandemic, but I thought American brought it back in the spring.

Website says alcohol in the main cabin on any domestic flights over 250 miles. Is that not accurate?

Really?

I knew most of them stopped during the pandemic, but I thought American brought it back in the spring.

Website says alcohol in the main cabin on any domestic flights over 250 miles. Is that not accurate?

Nah, this checks out from my recent experience.

I'm not flying much I guess but have only flown international and I guess that's why there was no alcohol this year. Definitely no alcohol when I was flying last year.

Plenty of alcohol available on American flights

Biff WRONG AGAIN

Guy Creates Alternative Book Sections At His Local Book Store

https://www.awesomeinventions.com/alternative-hilarious-book-sections/

books-children.jpg

A couple of vodka drinks and a gummy at the airport is better than waiting on the stewardesses anyway.

We need more voices on this forum from people who menstruate.

why didn't the production people of Gettysburg require all the actors to grow real beards? the glue on ones look fucking ridiculous

I'm not flying much I guess but have only flown international and I guess that's why there was no alcohol this year. Definitely no alcohol when I was flying last year.

I flew international this month on American and there was definitely beer. Though they were out of Dos Equis, and I was randomly craving that once I saw it as an option.

I am the only person that actually puts my phone in airplane mode on a plane?

I put mine in airplane mode to save battery power. I am assuming it is going to burn more juice searching for a phone network it will not find at 30,000 feet.

biff showing a pretty uneasy relationship with the truth

Also, pretty SHOCKING he's not in first class or at least premium economy/comfort. Hell, I'm a plebe and get upgraded to comfort/PE almost every flight (including both Philly/Athens legs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back