• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the title "The Traumatic Colonel" I was expecting the book yesterday to be a "popular history" and not an academic book from a proper academic press (albeit in a series known for historical books that take risks).

I bought tapatalk pro like a decade ago and then one day they just pretended I didn't and started giving me ads again

Man, your app-buying record from a decade ago seems pretty good

We only hear about the good ones.

It's like asking me about stocks and wagers on sports.

Of course, if Ph's app habits are anything like his posting and comic books habits, he's probably downloaded 90% of the apps in existence at one point or another.

I think Dark Sky and Tapatalk Pro are the only apps I’ve bought. I got some warning from Tapatalk that I wouldn’t be grandfathered in much longer. That was a few months ago.

When did Electric Cars become a political issue? Last year it was masks and now it seems to be EVs. I have noticed that my vocal (on social media) friends are posting anti-EV messages. As a moderate Republican I just don't understand. Educate me.

As long as I can still see it broken down by hour + rain precip % chance.

When did Electric Cars become a political issue? Last year it was masks and now it seems to be EVs. I have noticed that my vocal (on social media) friends are posting anti-EV messages. As a moderate Republican I just don't understand. Educate me.

Probably because there’s some stuff for electric cars in the Inflation Reduction Act.

Just had a kid have a pretty prolonged seizure in the class next door and no matter how many times it happens I'll never get used to that. A nice thing though is being in a redneck school and having like 3 kids in every class that are on the VFD so they know what to do and can assist with the situation.

Just had a kid have a pretty prolonged seizure in the class next door and no matter how many times it happens I'll never get used to that. A nice thing though is being in a redneck school and having like 3 kids in every class that are on the VFD so they know what to do and can assist with the situation.

jesus

i remember a seizure happening to a kid maybe one time in all 4 years of highschool

Yeah you would think it's fun being on the school's team blue but we don't get tshirts or anything. We just have to go sprint and hold kids heads during seizures and run to overdoses and kids passing out and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back