• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you would think it's fun being on the school's team blue but we don't get tshirts or anything. We just have to go sprint and hold kids heads during seizures and run to overdoses and kids passing out and stuff.
lol add this to the list of mako's jerbs

Haha, while I was holding his head my VFD kid was like "hey, coach if you don't want him to drown on his spit you probably gonna want to turn him over on his side" so I would've been worthless at Normandy.

yeah that's about all I know about handling seizures, get em on their side at least

and maybe something i read in a book once as a kid about needing some way to keep their tongue from going into back of throat and suffocating them too 🤔 , maybe rolling on side helps w/ that too

jesus

i remember a seizure happening to a kid maybe one time in all 4 years of highschool
Happened during the Virginia Bar exam one year, I was very impressed by the woman who left her laptop to attend to the person having the seizure. I believe I heard she had had medical training (maybe VFD). The rumor was that the person had taken too much adderal. The guy who seized came back in the afternoon, but was not allowed to finish the exam. Anyways props to her for putting someone's well being over her own professional well being.

i got sucked into watching the Office's CPR episode from one of the videos earlier today and the part where Dwight harvests the organs never gets old

A lot to be said for the way EVs can improve local air quality as YB posts from SMOG FILLED SLC

I think they are going for close to 200k. I doubt there will be a very high volume of these on the road.
Sure, but there’s a larger discussion to be had on the size increases of cars (that are and are not electric) and the safety issues they pose for those outside of the giant cars.

Sure, but there’s a larger discussion to be had on the size increases of cars (that are and are not electric) and the safety issues they pose for those outside of the giant cars.
Yeah, I think maneuverability and stopping time and distance should definitely be a concern.

i got sucked into watching the Office's CPR episode from one of the videos earlier today and the part where Dwight harvests the organs never gets old
That was one of the greatest episodes of any sitcom ever.

Obviously not available

But the increase in car size has lead to a massive increase in blind spots, both side & front. Larger cars are not the whole issue that needs to be addressed for pedestrian safety, but it certainly is critical.

Seems like a niche thing to complain about when you share the road everyday with at a minimum adderall and bang energy strung out truck drivers in 30+ ton vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back