• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
My total is somewhere above 50. Most from decades of keeping bees. And a few run-ins with yellow jackets in the yard and a few wasps.

Bro, we should all pitch in and buy that man a brazzers membership. He might never post again.

We have a visiting minister from South Africa preaching today and I’m getting nothing out of the message because I just keep waiting for him to yell “diplomatic immunity!”

Damn. Didn’t know you’d be back or I’d have checked in.

Damn. Didn’t know you’d be back or I’d have checked in.

First mandatory workday so back to the grind. Probably will miss tomorrow as I don't have to be at work until 1(because I have to be here until 8) but then I expect daily accountability from you.

new neighbor has a dog that barks non stop when they are gone during the day. what's the proper action here

On a related note, we can no longer keep our blinds open during the day because it makes us too easy of a target for school shooters.

On a related note, we can no longer keep our blinds open during the day because it makes us too easy of a target for school shooters.

are the blinds supposed to deflect the bullets or make the shooters think your classroom is unoccupied or what

are the blinds supposed to deflect the bullets or make the shooters think your classroom is unoccupied or what

They can't draw a bead on us from an outside position so they actually have to come inside the building to murder us.

They can't draw a bead on us from an outside position so they actually have to come inside the building to murder us.

This is the same line they feed federal judges. My response? Thicken the glass if you really are that bent out of shape about it, otherwise, fuckin' not gonna live my life in fear. If the Cartel wants a war with the United States Govt., then let them declare it by smoking my federal district court ass. I'm sure it'll be worse for them than the Taliban had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back