• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Good on breads & Asian food. Sesame oil is also awesome for stir fry and lemon tahini is an elite sauce/dressing. Sesame FTW.

Hey, we agreed on something.

Nuoc Mam is the premium oil.

Agree. Good on breads & Asian food. Sesame oil is also awesome for stir fry and lemon tahini is an elite sauce/dressing. Sesame FTW.

Hey, we agreed on something.

tahini is so great -- I use it all the fucking time

toasted sesame oil is also awesome, but a little goes a long way

tahini is so great -- I use it all the fucking time

toasted sesame oil is also awesome, but a little goes a long way

I like tahini, I just need to find more things to use it in. I always have it, but end up throwing a fair amount away because in my head I convince myself that it's gotten old.

I love toasted sesame oil. I always want more and often have a heavy hand, but my wife really only likes it in small amounts.

I make a ton of tahini dressing/sauces that use tahini, citrus, olive oil, and garlic plus some combo of jalapenos, pistachios, honey, spices (turmeric, cumin, coriander most frequently)

I eat a lot of grain bowl-type meals and put it on everything

also, obviously, hummus

just got a car for the first time in ten years

is AAA still tops for roadside assistance membership?

insurance company did not offer anything better than what I saw with AAA

just got a car for the first time in ten years

is AAA still tops for roadside assistance membership?

insurance company did not offer anything better than what I saw with AAA

I personally believe that AAA is a total waste of money for the road side assistance, but it probably pays for it's self with hotel and other discounts. All it's good for as far as road side assistance is changing a tire or jumping a battery, other wise they tow you and you only get 5 or 10 miles free towing before you starting paying by the mile.

AAA will also pick you up if you wreck your bike and tow you to a bike shop FYI

Do you have access to USAA? Their roadside assist has been great for us. Think they tow up to 250 miles. When i had AAA years ago it was something like 50 max and far more expensive.

I personally believe that AAA is a total waste of money for the road side assistance, but it probably pays for it's self with hotel and other discounts. All it's good for as far as road side assistance is changing a tire or jumping a battery, other wise they tow you and you only get 5 or 10 miles free towing before you starting paying by the mile.

I'm pretty sure that AAA provides up to a 100 miles of free towing. Maybe that's just the gold membership or whatever, IDK. But I've had since I went to college and used it to tow myself and many of my friends for free. I also have no idea what it costs, as my mother provides it for my brother and I as a Christmas gift every year.

cd1.jpg

did anybody laugh at connorel's comic strips? just wondering if there's any overlap there with the people who think knight is funny

Subway Tuna Sammich really hit the spot today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back