• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Saturday 4/24 or Sunday 4/25? Classic?

Wifey and I buying our tix tonight. Have some neighbors that will probably join us, as well.

Me neither. And I used to be a HUGE baseball fan.

It may be the most notable movie that I've never seen.

That is nuts. They did a cool outdoor showing of the movie at the old Bulls stadium that was a lot of fun. NCCU plays baseball there now.

Each department in our school has been assigned a "festive song" that we have to record an artistic interpretation on video for and submit to our assistant principal by next Friday and this is legit the lowest point of my professional career.

Each department in our school has been assigned a "festive song" that we have to record an artistic interpretation on video for and submit to our assistant principal by next Friday and this is legit the lowest point of my professional career.

what song did you get

Just say you have lingering COVID symptoms and it hurts to sing. Problem solved.

I had the strangest urge last night to buy bulk dried rice, corn, and beans. Like, this impending sense of doom. Went so far as to google how much it would cost to get like 300 lbs. of the stuff. Turns out, it's cheap as shit and lasts forever.

Why am I this way? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Gotta say, I’ve had similar notions occasionally over the past year or so...

Haven’t gotten as far as investigating...yet.

I had the strangest urge last night to buy bulk dried rice, corn, and beans. Like, this impending sense of doom. Went so far as to google how much it would cost to get like 300 lbs. of the stuff. Turns out, it's cheap as shit and lasts forever.

Now I wanna do the same thing. I could see end of world scenario happening in the next year or so. Need to be stocked with a years worth of dried goods and bottled water for when they poison our water.

LBH?

leebs is mad that she doesn't have access to that sweet sweet jason bunker right now with this apocalypse talk

hope the wolves didn't get him

Don't you farm? You'll be fine, bro. Worry about the poor city libcucks. They're all gonna be cannibals in the first 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back