• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel like I deserve one of those insider status things. I broke the Doral is gone story and the basketball team has Covid story before any of our reporters. Make me green. I have so little in this world and I'm a very tiny person inside.

Don't you farm? You'll be fine, bro. Worry about the poor city libcucks. They're all gonna be cannibals in the first 2 weeks.

idk the scene in the stand in the holland tunnel seemed pretty chill

All I know is one of these vaccines better not mutate and turn us into zombies like in World War Z (or I Am Legend).

I had the strangest urge last night to buy bulk dried rice, corn, and beans. Like, this impending sense of doom. Went so far as to google how much it would cost to get like 300 lbs. of the stuff. Turns out, it's cheap as shit and lasts forever.

Why am I this way? What the fuck is wrong with me?

I blame you for Costco being out of paper towels and toilet paper yesterday.

Each department in our school has been assigned a "festive song" that we have to record an artistic interpretation on video for and submit to our assistant principal by next Friday and this is legit the lowest point of my professional career.

yikes

we're not going to compensate you fairly for your labor but also dance for us monkey dance

i think we're all in agreement however it turns out you gotta post the video here

i think we're all in agreement however it turns out you gotta post the video here

One of my fellow English teachers just sent this video on a group email as a suggestion and I thought I was too dead inside to still feel shame but fuck me I was wrong about that.

If you were to win the lottery, would you move? If so, where? I don't mean 25K scratch off. I'm talking >10 mil.

just saw this pan insert that is used to make every brownie an edge piece and that may be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen

loose butt hole

Oh the whole idea is extremely loose butthole. I'm trying to get a little bit more tight butthole about the whole situation, but I'm really struggling to figure out whether going down the prepper hole makes it a more loose butthole situation or a tight butthole situation. It's very confusing.

Regardless, just to be safe, I'm going to drop a no homo on the last three pages of the bad opinions thread, and a prophylactic no homo on this thread.

If you were to win the lottery, would you move? If so, where? I don't mean 25K scratch off. I'm talking >10 mil.

I'm not sure 10 mil solves my life. I probably get a beach house. Then pay one of you peasants to work my farm.

Oh hell yes. And kill my social media and cut about 98 percent of the people out of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back