• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My focus probably not going to be that great today. I wish I had some PEDs.

I'm curious as to whether numbers thinks its cheating when adults take adderall at work. Or is that just doing your job?

adderall is prescription meth (ingredients-wise, i've never done meth)

both addy and vyvanse made me mean. i can tell when people are on it, and usually i think they are meaner.

i don't think it's cheating, because there are people with "focus" issues.

somebody get dmcheatw in here he's probably taken all of them and can give us a fully fleshed opinion

Vyvanse is good stuff. The lower dosage stuff doesn't do much for me, but I've had the 70mg one before a daytime bar crawl. I've never been so focused on conversations with women in my life. Who knew that all they wanted was a good listener???

I had lunch a few weeks ago with a buddy of mine who is 32 and still gets high. I could tell he was high and just giggled at him. He got all paranoid and asked me, "Can you tell I'm high?"

Yeah dumbass, I can tell you're high. You're barely finishing sentences and staring off into space.

Vyvanse is good stuff. The lower dosage stuff doesn't do much for me, but I've had the 70mg one before a daytime bar crawl. I've never been so focused on conversations with women in my life. Who knew that all they wanted was a good listener???

I want whatever B Cooper had in limitless.

i was prescribed both... rude.

it's pretty hard to get a hold of vyvanse and it's kind of expensive.

I didn't say you were abusing it.

I had lunch a few weeks ago with a buddy of mine who is 32 and still gets high. I could tell he was high and just giggled at him. He got all paranoid and asked me, "Can you tell I'm high?"

Yeah dumbass, I can tell you're high. You're barely finishing sentences and staring off into space.

I went out the other week with a few guy friends, and they had all met up at one guy's house, then picked me up on the way to the bar. The car smelled super strong of pot when I got in, and I pointed it out a little later. They were so distraught that I could smell it. "but we didn't even smoke in the car!" One of the guys gets really chatty, and just goes on and on about things. We finally worked out a code word to say to him when it was time for him to just shut up. "Tacos."

yeah, i just read up on it again. for various reasons, it's really tough to abuse vyvanse. it does nothing for the person if they snort it or whatever (like addy can do). i guess somebody could take a bunch of 70mgs at once but that's just craziness.

you're friends with say hey, el chupe, etc. IRL?

i bet it's awesome in colorado or washington where grandpa is probably getting strong just because

office workers - do you use disposable coffee and water cups each day, or do you have your own mugs and glasses?

I have a travel mug for my tea, and a big Tervis tumbler for water. I know I'm going to be drinking both each day and don't want to use and throw away so many paper and plastic cups. But I have a bunch of coworkers who use throw-away cups every day for the coffee they know they'll always be drinking. Then they get up in arms when we run out of cups (the office does have a problem keeping kitchen supplies in stock).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back