• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!

Wow. Making this Jamaican dish was tough. Worth the $9 at the restaurant, too bad they don't serve it anymore.

Had a super good weekend. Hanging with E is so much fun, his little girlfriend's bday party and a KILLER photo shoot with my cousin. Already stressed about work today/this week. Ugh.

What did you make?

Brown stew chicken with peas and rice. The chicken wasn't too bad, but I had to chop vegetables for like 40 minutes. But the peas and rice..........

Ever since my folks split up two years ago and my dad got a new squeeze, I feel like he's distancing himself from my family. He used to be the type to get on the floor and play with grandkids but that's pretty much completely gone away. Last weekend we planned on him coming up yesterday and I'd cook dinner. So I went to the store and bought these banging steaks which was going to be served with a mushroom, bacon, and gorgonzola topping that I made. He gets to my house around 4 and says he doesn't think he'll be able to stay for supper (even though I had confirmed with him a couple hours before when I went to the store) and was out the door at 4:45. I've been avoiding having the awkward talk with him but I don't think it can go much longer.

Sorry for the CT buzzkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back