• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
but last night I did learn about the Byford Dolphin accident where four dudes in a diving bell in the North Sea basically had their bodies explode from accidental explosive depressurization
Drank too much for some reason last night. As of this morning, can confirm the above is... unpleasant.

Damn. How do you pull some shit when your grandkids are born? Aren't you supposed to be excited and helpful?

How's your wife feel about the stance?
I gave the full details last fall, but it was pretty much they came over a week after one kid came home and the other was still in the hospital, and they started mouthing off about us not doing more for them while they were here and not being good hosts.

It is not a topic she enjoys discussing. She kind of shuts down. She would prefer if I forgot about it, but in my view I provided a path forward and they have chosen not to take it.

Really did not do myself any favors by reading a summary of that Byford Dolphin thing. Terrifying.

Now I recall the deets. Was just curious if she was fully on board. My wife would be similar and probably be upset that I was holding a grudge. Which I absolutely would.

Great idea ! Let's call attention to ourselves and tempt BIG CHINA to come take over ! !

there was a pretty great match in Montreal at Elimination Chamber last weekend that I watched on Peacock the other day

just learned that BIG DADDY KANE is UNVERIFIED on spotify taking donations to rektify this insult

I just received an 85 on a test on one of our online digital learning credit courses. I then emailed the lady in charge pointing out the specific passages from the book and showing her why it was in fact she that was incorrect. I now have a 100 and an apology because I'm still that guy that argued over meaningless points in high school and college.

My in-laws have always stayed at a hotel when they come visit. My father in law has back issues and the mattress in the guest bedroom gives him problems. I always called it the "million dollar mattress". This past Christmas, guess what my in-laws gave us for Christmas. Yeah, you guessed it - a fucking mattress for the guest bedroom. Goddamnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back