• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol fuck Elon Musk

Who is this for?

I have had one on order for 2 years but will probably end up cancelling it.

I suspect that the billions of people living in poverty in the world would appreciate economic growth

even people who aren't in poverty appreciate improved quality of life and comfort, which requires growth

Reminds me of a Yellowstone plotline. Hope the teacher comes out alright. That's gotta be traumatic as fuck.

because she took his Switch

Excellent point.

My 6 & 8 yo daughters react similarly when I tell them it is time to shut off the video games and return to the bleak and depressing real world... But they are tiny and weak and I can easily fight them off.

Reminds me of a Yellowstone plotline. Hope the teacher comes out alright. That's gotta be traumatic as fuck.

I literally watched that episode last night. Giving Yellowstone another try after bailing a few months ago after the 2nd episode.

Amazon hasn't delivered my Cowboy hat yet but as soon as it does ITS YELLOWSTONE TIME

I literally watched that episode last night. Giving Yellowstone another try after bailing a few months ago after the 2nd episode.
I liked the first few seasons of Yellowstone but either the end of season 2 or 3 there was some shit that went down and it got a little too heavy for me. Had to step away, but I'll probably revisit.

So, why do economies need to constantly grow? Like, the planet is a finite system that will at some point set absolute boundaries on economic growth. I think that is an inescapable fact. So, why do we have an economic system completely focused on constant growth?
Shareholders

I enjoy Yellowstone and it’s various spin-offs.

I do think Taylor Sheridan is probably spread a little too thin at the moment and that his work is suffering because of it.

Welp first thing this morning I got an email that the husband of one of my good work friends passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning. What the fuck man. She’s like late 40s, he was maybe a little older than that. They are a blended family with 5 (?) kids literally ranging from pre-K to college. Just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back