• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That’s baller.

One of the worst parts of stay at home with two boys who drink almost exclusively ice water is that we run out of ice a few times a week. Even fridge water is like drinking air.

I think you’ve earned yourself a home pellet ice dispenser

Hhow would that mar it ? Everone knows ice comes from trees.

Room temp water bottle guy here. I'd much rather it be at a crushable temperature. I only really use ice with mixed drinks and if I make my own iced coffee at home. Ice water in a glass is something your grandmother makes for you.

my mom just got an ice maker that makes those chewy ice nuggets like at Sonic and Cook Out

Debating getting one with this kind of ice one with clear ice and putting it in our basement -- they are surprisingly affordable. Leaning toward clear ice.

I have one of those clear ice molds that creates big clear cubes and it's pretty sweet.

covid really destroying our brains when we're reduced to a couple pages of bragging out how much one enjoys water in various temperatures

had some ataulfo mangoes today in bobstackfan's honor

/talking fruit

Got our first delivery today from Misfit Market, which is organic produce that stores wont sell for various reasons (usually that they're "ugly" or shaped weird). It's pretty cheap ($22) for a week's worth of produce. Got a bunch of stuff that all looks great. Kinda like a CSA but I guess not as local. But the idea is that it helps reduce food waste by buying stuff directly from farmers that they otherwise wouldn't be able to sell.

Got our first delivery today from Misfit Market, which is organic produce that stores wont sell for various reasons (usually that they're "ugly" or shaped weird). It's pretty cheap ($22) for a week's worth of produce. Got a bunch of stuff that all looks great. Kinda like a CSA but I guess not as local. But the idea is that it helps reduce food waste by buying stuff directly from farmers that they otherwise wouldn't be able to sell.

nice

we use imperfect foods for 100% of our grocery shopping

same model, i think, and beyond just produce

what does the red circle emoji mean?

Like a full red circle, or a red "O" shaped-thing? I feel like I saw the hollow red circle on dating apps somewhat recently and looked it up and figured it out, but now I think I made that up because I don't remember anything and I just looked it up and didn't see anything.

To be clear, talkin produce is a much better podcast than talkin water

What about talking breakfast? Haven’t heard some oatmeal or yogurt takes in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back