• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
me at work right now

dd3ffab90cc338666f192fd86f6a4f8f.gif

pay to play vending machines at the office are pretty shocking to my system these days

When did TSA start asking about packed food?

"Do you have any packed food in your carry-on"

"Yeah."

"What kind?"

"Protein bars"

"How many?"

"I don't know, 4 or 5."

"Better take them out, just in case."

this is unfathomable to me

i've lived in PA for like 7 years now and can't imagine pulling for any of their state schools

i guess i pulled for villanova over unc, but that was just because fuck UNC

Anything about VA is the only place he doesn't slap a nickname to.

this is unfathomable to me

i've lived in PA for like 7 years now and can't imagine pulling for any of their state schools

i guess i pulled for villanova over unc, but that was just because fuck UNC

I sort of pull for OUR Buckeyes and also Arizona after living in those places. Would pull for both over UNC where I've worked for 12 years.

how is it only 1:45.

gahhhhhhhhhh.

what's it like in the future?

When did TSA start asking about packed food?

"Do you have any packed food in your carry-on"

"Yeah."

"What kind?"

"Protein bars"

"How many?"

"I don't know, 4 or 5."

"Better take them out, just in case."

hm, those are kind of dense maybe they look like an explosive in the x-ray? I had a jar of peanut butter confiscated by the TSA.

hm, those are kind of dense maybe they look like an explosive in the x-ray? I had a jar of peanut butter confiscated by the TSA.

Confiscated? Why? It's not a gel.

E: huh

The TSA website states that you can carry on up to 3.4 ounces (100 ml) of the following liquid or gel-like foods:

Creamy dips and spreads (cheeses, peanut butter, etc.)

Trump is still President.

Re: the above story, isn't it cool to have someone who cares about you like that?

"the above store" - the story in the run/swim/bike thread?

I heard another issue with Bay Area housing is that property taxes are low if you've owned for a long time so there's a Yuge incentive to rent your property instead of selling it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back