• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I toss around too much during the night and hate clothes bunching up underneath me so in the summer I go boxers only and in the winter I go long john leggings and a tight long sleeve undershirt. Can't do loose clothing anymore.

There are few things less pleasant than waking up at 2:30am because somehow your waistband has been twisted around 180 degrees

Yes. My expertise is in Medieval English literature, which is why I have three copies of Beowulf and no bird book.
What is the best modern adaptation of Beowulf? Is it the 2007 animated movie or Neil Gaiman's portrayal in Fragile Things? Is Wiglaf actually the true hero in the story, because he showed bravery when everyone else ran, such as Beowulf did when he was younger?

(@wakephan09 please feel free to weight in)

But despite the bunching potential this time of year it’s flannel pants and either the tshirt I wore that day or a long sleeve tee if it’s real cold.

What is the best modern adaptation of Beowulf? Is it the 2007 animated movie or Neil Gaiman's portrayal in Fragile Things? Is Wiglaf actually the true hero in the story, because he showed bravery when everyone else ran, such as Beowulf did when he was younger?

No one has claimed expert status yet on this topic!!!!

I also toss and turn all night. I've been going commando since college, and don't know that I could ever wear anything to bed again.

Bold choice imo with the potential for little kid barging in at night with a bad dream etc

a4aee001f69b29950d7cb5d39ea00619.jpg

They all suck. Cant translate Chaucer into modern English without losing the rhythm of her poetry.

Bold choice imo with the potential for little kid barging in at night with a bad dream etc
When that happens, we go back upstairs and climb into bed with her, after getting dressed of course. We very rarely allow her to sleep in our bed with us, the exception is when there are severe thunderstorms, which I also throw on a pair of boxers. In college I had a traumatic experience with my junk getting caught in the pee flap of my boxers when they spun around. Almost had irreversible birth control during that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back