• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

don't think the "some websites post worse stuff, so writing offensive things here is okay" argument is a good one

didn't fly for plama at least

fqw2TT.gif

the only think i know about mcenroe is that yo la tengo played his talk show once

I don't get it. If you're a rich pers

on, why would you not charter or have a NetJet account.

Im very delayed but when I was in D.C. The other week for a layover, I saw over half of our congress in the terminal catching flights. Burr was on my flight two rows behind me.

Im very delayed but when I was in D.C. The other week for a layover, I saw over half of our congress in the terminal catching flights. Burr was on my flight two rows behind me.

I hope you reclined, thus forcing the person behind you to recline into him.

I hope you reclined, thus forcing the person behind you to recline into him.

Actually they were on the opposite side of the plane.

Going up on the trip my seat neighbor laughed that I fly to often. I slept through the two year old boy kicking my chair through the entire flight. I don't know that I have ever reclined and I fly every other month.

I think wakegal should dive into some deets about why she's not complaining about #clients anymore

Why y'all gotta hate all the time? This is why (speculation) people like RTQ quit posting. If you only want people with thick skin who can handle trolls 24/7 and constant sarcasm/negativity you're going to have a mostly dead CT. No one is going to post and share details of their life regularly if it just means getting shit on. Which sucks, because I value shared experiences day-to-day and am constantly learning new stuff (even from Plama's ridiculous life... for instance I now know not to let any future uninsured GFs drive a rental car).

A good community has a healthy mix of supportiveness and occasionally appropriate banter/wise-cracking. But I don't think the resident trolls of the board have any interest in that at all, so whatever.

Why y'all gotta hate all the time? This is why (speculation) people like RTQ quit posting. If you only want people with thick skin who can handle trolls 24/7 and constant sarcasm/negativity you're going to have a mostly dead CT. No one is going to post and share details of their life regularly if it just means getting shit on. Which sucks, because I value shared experiences day-to-day and am constantly learning new stuff (even from Plama's ridiculous life... for instance I now know not to let any future uninsured GFs drive a rental car).

A good community has a healthy mix of supportiveness and occasionally appropriate banter/wise-cracking. But I don't think the resident trolls of the board have any interest in that at all, so whatever.

deacsfan2009 read this

Did anyone get riscdeac to weigh in on the new Catholic authority sex abuse charge?

4th of July plans?

I ask because I am doing nothing interesting.

Most exciting thing is the plan to not work most of tomorrow, at all on Monday, and maybe just the afternoon on Wednesday.

can we still play games together though

4th of July plans?

I ask because I am doing nothing interesting.

Most exciting thing is the plan to not work most of tomorrow, at all on Monday, and maybe just the afternoon on Wednesday.

I'm visiting Numbers in Boston. Haven't been up there since my son was born, so I'm sure we'll recreate Make Way for Ducklings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back