• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall birdie crushed it at city swim meet today. Knocked 3 seconds off her best in both free and back. I swear watching her focus and just go at it with reckless abandon is as good as it gets as a dad, espesh after dealing with srs anxiety problems pretty much since birth.

brains suck

go birdie!

Previous Outlook discussion inspired me to get my work e-mail inbox down from 3000+ to under 200 as I get ready to leave for the weekend. Thanks, CT.

It's been a bit of a slow week at work.

Knowing that we have some unwiped ass officionados here, if there is anyone in Memphis who likes baby bholes, I have a resto in Memphis 4 U:

https://wonkette.com/619890/vegan-r...-diner-didnt-want-to-see-their-kids-butthole?

imaginereview.jpg

so, it's naptime now? y/y

So lbE, did you move into the new house or are you shacking at Pizza Man's place ? You moved out of the New Girl bachelor pad, right ?

So lbE, did you move into the new house or are you shacking at Pizza Man's place ? You moved out of the New Girl bachelor pad, right ?

moved out of the New Girl house officially at the end of April, but had been basically living with PM since ~Christmastime.
The floors are being redone in the house right now, so we'll get to actually move in on Tuesday/Wednesday next week depending on when the guy finishes sealing them.

I'm pretty much ready to be in there, though. Very anticlimactic to buy a place and then not move in for 1.5 weeks.

did i just see a liquid plumber commercial showing several people's ass cracks?

lbE08 said:
moved out of the New Girl house officially at the end of April, but had been basically living with PM since ~Christmastime.
The floors are being redone in the house right now, so we'll get to actually move in on Tuesday/Wednesday next week depending on when the guy finishes sealing them.

I'm pretty much ready to be in there, though. Very anticlimactic to buy a place and then not move in for 1.5 weeks.

We bought and had to rent back for 60 days...it sucked

So I'm really struggling.

WFU announced that one of its employees passed away last weekend. Upon further review the employee was kille by being hit by a car walking out of the downtown campus.

So I'm really struggling.

WFU announced that one of its employees passed away last weekend. Upon further review the employee was kille by being hit by a car walking out of the downtown campus.

Did MSD not reveal that info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back