• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I grew up a Wake fan and used to get fucking devastated. Maybe if we were like a 2-seed or something I'd take it pretty hard.

What bums me out about this loss is that we basically got stuck in purgatory. It doesn't feel like we made the tournament. It really doesn't. We suffocated in our bubble.

I said it going in, but the committee really fucked up. I think we pretty handily beat either USC or PC. Putting the two super underseeded 11 seeds against each other is some bullshit.

What bums me out about this loss is that we basically got stuck in purgatory. It doesn't feel like we made the tournament. It really doesn't. We suffocated in our bubble.

Yup we didn't even have the tournament week to get excited, just ducked in and out within 48 hrs.

What's dumber, the first 4 nonsense or the one game MLB wildcard "playoff?"

Yup we didn't even have the tournament week to get excited, just ducked in and out within 48 hrs.

What's dumber, the first 4 nonsense or the one game MLB wildcard "playoff?"

MLB only because the NCAAT is the stupidest method of determining a champion in all of sports, so the First 4 fits with the gimmick.

I said it going in, but the committee really fucked up. I think we pretty handily beat either USC or PC. Putting the two super underseeded 11 seeds against each other is some bullshit.

Bunch of dumb eyetest, feelings over facts owgs in that committee room

It's also awful that we could never use Wellman's position on the committee to our advantage since it coincided with the dark ages

Some lady on the bus just spit at me. That kinda night I guess.
A homeless lady just made fun of me for not having a coat. That's pretty low.
i dont wanna go to bed. i can't stop reading the awful posts. there's at least one on every thread i open.
fuck bro, me neither. I'm drinking in bed right now
In brighter news I tried to make it up to my girlfriend for being miserable the past 2 hours by going down on her, and in the process I realized I am getting a cold. By sneezing right into her vagina about 10 minutes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why I read the chat thread. Thanks plama for plamaing.
Well said. Dumb seeding methodology. Why have two good and underseeded teams play so early and watch a bunch of shit teams get smoked next week. Though to be fair we sucked major balls tonight.

I knew him at Wake. He was ok I guess.

One of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me

I met him once at a soccer game. I get spends-too-much-time-alone vibes these days.

Definitely true.

Not fuzzy.

His TV takes are other-worldly bad, and his fantasy football acumen is non-existent. He's a dolt.

I won't disagree with the FF, but I will say that I just have different tastes and ability to absorb information from tv shows...I'm pretty sure I have some sort of ADD.

That said, it's people like you guys on here that make me so grateful to be a part of such a welcoming and loving community. I really do feel the love. I'm not going to go into some long explanation or anything, because that's obviously just pathetic, but there are reasons for things. Not that anyone here would know about that. Thanks guys!

Peace out!

I didn't see slims post as that weird. Way too many wanna be smart weirdos on here. I'm #teamslim with dat 800 PSAT score yet I have GT grads calling me an idiot here on the reg. I know how math works, we ain't all geniuses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey slim, don't be such a dick on the internet and people won't hate you! It's not that difficult.

in his defense one time i hung out with slim (maybe in 2007-2008ish area?) and it was a pretty fun time, drinking lots of beers and playing rock band or guitar hero or something.

in his defense one time i hung out with slim (maybe in 2007-2008ish area?) and it was a pretty fun time, drinking lots of beers and playing rock band or guitar hero or something.
Yeah, I know. Slim is perfectly nice in person. That's why I said he should stop being a dick on the internet. Just like a dozen other posters who are probably great in real life but suck balls on the boards.

Yeah, I know. Slim is perfectly nice in person. That's why I said he should stop being a dick on the internet. Just like a dozen other posters who are probably great in real life but suck balls on the boards.

yeah i don't disagree, was actually posting my take simultaneously with your post i think, but i honestly can't judge too hard because i'm a giant dick on the internet sometimes too (sry ribbons about the other night)... we're all giant dicks sometimes, just the nature of good ol' message board posting, but slim could probably cut his percentage down a bit

y'all. i'm not even mad about tonight's game. just feeling a deep, deep sadness. like that feeling u get when you listen to too much elliott smith in a 72 hour period. oh wait maybe i already did that.

i did get out and go see japandroids at the fillmore afterwards and that cheered me up a little. moshed a bunch and sweated through my shirts and my knee held up so that was good. beer also helps. hydration time. we still have tennis this year.

y'all. i'm not even mad about tonight's game. just feeling a deep, deep sadness. like that feeling u get when you listen to too much elliott smith in a 72 hour period. oh wait maybe i already did that.

i did get out and go see japandroids at the fillmore afterwards and that cheered me up a little. moshed a bunch and sweated through my shirts and my knee held up so that was good. beer also helps. hydration time. we still have tennis this year.

lol I actually listened to either/or for 2 or 3 days last week, feels were everywhere :(

this morning the president of the united states tweeted about snoop dogg

this morning the president of the united states tweeted about snoop dogg

...that's enough internet for a while

between this and the hoops team, where we are now on Collins watch. BSD trying to meme Crawford watch into existence, which is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back