• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got any recommendations for Chattanooga? Looking for dinner & breakfast/brunch spots for next weekend, as well as bar or breweries. Will be there for a music festival next weekend.

Chat Thread: Master PhD Make 'Em Say Ugh !!! !!!

At the brother in law’s for the weekend. Guess he’s moving to Reno cause the Libdems are ruining California and taxes are too high cause we’re paying for the illegals. Meanwhile he’s in his early 50’s, retired with a fat police officer pension and moving with his former illegal wife.

There’s some mental gymnastics one needs to do to be pissed off all the time.

I’m just spending the whole weekend in his garage with his pinball machine

Not sure how to survive in a big city like LA or NYC on less than a few hundred thou a year.

There’s an excellent Italian restaurant by us that has a seasonal fig and prosciutto bruschetta that is unreal. Really changed my perspective on figs. It’s got whipped goat cheese, fresh figs, a little honey drizzle and prosciutto. So great.

I anxiously await 2&2's take on this. sneak preview: "if there's no MARINARA and MEET-A-BALLZ it isn't italian!!!"

Anybody got any recommendations for Chattanooga? Looking for dinner & breakfast/brunch spots for next weekend, as well as bar or breweries. Will be there for a music festival next weekend.

Big River Brewery downtown has good food and beers, but it's definitely more of a restaurant than a brewery.

No doubt. We're filled up with investment bankers who have fled NYC.

A lot of them are from the South originally and wanted tocome back and work for a first class financial institution while not having to deal with all the NYC problems.

Tremont Tavern > * if you're over on the north shore area at all (great kinda divey bar with the best burgers in town). Also like Edley's BBQ and Taco Mamacitas as good lunch/dinner spots. Community Pie is great for some beers + pizza in downtown.

I don't go out for breakfast much, but if I did Bluegrass Grill would be my only choice for a sit down joint. It's really good. I'll hit up Milk and Honey sometimes for a quick/smaller breakfast + coffee.

Re: Breweries, I feel like Hutton & Smith is heads and shoulders above the others in town. I'd probably rank em H&S > Heaven and Ale > Naked River > everything else.

was she always known as Red Panda? I swear when I was at Wake she was referred to by everyone as Bowl Lady. only time she ever screwed up was the 06 Duke game--the one where Strickland bricked the backwards dunk and we subsequently got our asses kicked.

We were talking about that missed dunk during Friday’s tailgate.

I seem to remember palma’s boy Redick having the breakaway but stopping at the three-point line, anyway, and draining the five point momentum swing. Maybe that didn’t happen, but it happened enough. Fuck ‘em.

Bowl lady aint shit.

I seem to remember palma’s boy Redick having the breakaway but stopping at the three-point line, anyway, and draining the five point momentum swing. Maybe that didn’t happen, but it happened enough. Fuck ‘em.

I'm pretty sure that is what happened. I was going abroad that semester but didn't leave until the end of Jan. so I drove up for the campout for that game. ugh.

Back at my old job covering the desk today for three hours and whew boy does it suck.

thanks for your input on maintaining your 300' box

was she always known as Red Panda? I swear when I was at Wake she was referred to by everyone as Bowl Lady. only time she ever screwed up was the 06 Duke game--the one where Strickland bricked the backwards dunk and we subsequently got our asses kicked.

I'm pretty sure that is what happened. I was going abroad that semester but didn't leave until the end of Jan. so I drove up for the campout for that game. ugh.

the fault of that loss is squarely on wakephan09's shoulders, has nothing to do with trent strickland

also the greatest campout for seats all 4 years

can you imagine a time when we'd literally camp out multiple days in advance of a basketball game to sit in the front row? they can't give tickets away now.

the fault of that loss is squarely on wakephan09's shoulders, has nothing to do with trent strickland

also the greatest campout for seats all 4 years

can you imagine a time when we'd literally camp out multiple days in advance of a basketball game to sit in the front row? they can't give tickets away now.

what'd he do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back