• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, chupe, I should have let you develop your own impression of her without biasing it. It's always possible she's a lovely human being and my own insecurities and flaws clouded my judgement. Maybe *I* was the bad guy!

No way man, it's probably a trap. I'm team wakephan! She has to earn it.

Last time I was in San Francisco I took a bus from my hotel out to the Legion of Honor for some art exhibit, and the route took me past the Coltrane church. I think anyway. I feel like I passed by it, but didn't go in. I should have made the pilgrimage.

Man, that was a good trip. Too bad that woman who took me out there dumped my ass.

I WANT TO PARTY !!!

Pretty interesting story. If someone could put me in touch with Mike, Money Mark, and/or Mario Caldato, I know just the place to restore and preserve these things.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...nt-new-orelans-hurricane-katrina-mike-nishita

So I was trying to make some modifications to the board styles last night and I think I might have screwed something up. Trial and error as a mod I guess. Was going for an all black board.

Thread titles starting to feel a bit problematic.

I keep trying to surf the boards, but "Database Error" keeps popping up.

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.ogboards.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.ogboards.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Goat cheese, honey and prosciutto are three of my favorite things. Stole a salad from Tender Greens that I make a lot that's just spinach, goat cheese and almond slivers with a red wine vinaigrette. Can eat that shit all day. Honey/Proscuitto/Baguette & Cheese is usually my weekend snack.

My neighborhood bakery does a proscuitto and arugula with honey butter on a baguette that is legit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFqzs3HN5o/

That’s basically what I order for lunch once a week, except mine adds fresh mozzarella and no honey

01a45db37395fbc5dc422acc4b6885ec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back