• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread: some fresher, newer vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because variety is the spice of life! We have tacos 4x a month probably. It's summer! Time to freshen things up a bit! Let yr hair down! Do a little dance!

Or in other words... Fresh. New. Vibes.
You make a good point.

Do you just mash in some fresh pineapple with the avocado? Maybe reduce some of the lime juice? Tell me your secrets.

Having a plantar fasciitis flare up this month that is miserable, especially being on my feet all day. Really hoping it goes away before my Europe trip

Pro tip. To look like a local, walk around in the city and look at people’s shoes. Then go buy new sneakers for your trip at a local shoe store.

i think guac is the foodstuff that has the widest gulf in quality between fresh homemade and store bought

just wish it would last longer once made

I keep getting Indeed and ZipRecruiter recommendations to apply for jobs that I have already applied for, weeks or months ago, on Indeed and ZipRecruiter. I don’t know what to think about that.

i bought roughly $75 of beef jerky from buc-ees on the way down here and i've been eating it pretty much non-stop for three days help

Our Avocado tree makes shockingly good guac compared to store bought. I can get down with this take
it's crazy! wife doesn't like avocado either so i get to gorge myself on it whenever i make it. i am absolutely not above housing some corn chips and an entire bowl of guac for dinner

Store bought stuff like simply guac is practically an entirely different food. Doesn’t taste at all like the real deal.

Wish I could get into guac, have tried it multiple times and just dont like it. I do love making homemade salsa

Made some mango tomatillo salsa for a party this weekend and overdid the mango. It’s hard to get a consistent ripe tropical mango, some are super sweet and some kinda flavorless

I had this great stand that sold mangos down the street but then I pissed off the owner and aren't allowed back

I had this great stand that sold mangos down the street but then I pissed off the owner and aren't allowed back
afba6a9d-1bf3-4f8a-a442-642812f4d03e_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back