• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread: some fresher, newer vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought roughly $75 of beef jerky from buc-ees on the way down here and i've been eating it pretty much non-stop for three days help
It’s annoying how the jerky bar doesn’t let you just get a bunch of flavors at once. They have to individually wrap and price them even though it’s mostly the same price per pound. I felt bad for the guy after getting two pieces.

Damn this chat stuff escalated quickly. On cold plunge stuff….I would be worried about the pecker looking like a hiding nut. Yes, please show the Seinfeld stuff on shrinkage.

Mdmh dude, Get rid of the EBay stuff. It makes you look like you have other interests and not focused on the job at hand. Also, whoever offered advice on the GCCC job. Take it. Get something and then go from there. My nephew has a 2 year degree and keeps finding jobs in the 6 figure range. He keeps quitting cause it’s not a good fit. He is unemployed right now. Anyways, keep your head up and keep digging.

Last edited:
It’s annoying how the jerky bar doesn’t let you just get a bunch of flavors at once. They have to individually wrap and price them even though it’s mostly the same price per pound. I felt bad for the guy after getting two pieces.
One of everything please

MDMH, you don’t put you shoe side hustle on your resume, right?

Mt. Olive, what degree does your son have? My research is on employment trajectories of people with AS/AAS degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back