• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To continue the divorce story. Been married less than 4 years and all of a sudden things were great after she left. One night we met to talk and ended up having the best sex ever. The next morning she told me we should probably get back together and try to make it work. I told her “naw, I’m good.” It was done then. I paid for the divorce and took her out for lunch (Applebees) the day we signed the papers. I sipped beer while she told me how shitty I was. Haven’t seen her since then.

What are you going to Cartagena for and how much are flights? I usually get mine around 800 or so when I go. My friend usually flies Spirit and goes for about 400.

One of our good friends is turning 40 and we are going for her birthday. They ending up being around $1,100 a person. Her and her partner are flying from Boston and they are around the same. Going mid April and def looking forward to it but yeah pretty expensive flights.

One of our good friends is turning 40 and we are going for her birthday. They ending up being around $1,100 a person. Her and her partner are flying from Boston and they are around the same. Going mid April and def looking forward to it but yeah pretty expensive flights.
Nice, have you been to Colombia before? Cartagena is an experience.

What's everyone up to today? It's rainy up here in NC, so I'll probably spend most of the day in the woodworking shop prepping the bee equipment. May run out to Costco a little later.

It's raining. In-laws are here. The ladies (wife, mil, sisters etc) are driving to Annapolis to visit one of mil's friend who is in a nursing home. Drive back towards us for dinner. Bro in law and I (it'll be me) gets to wait on FIL hand and foot while quietly making my kids hang out with their grandfather as they keep trying to slip away. Should be an amazing day.
BIL has one job and the beer better be cold.

Last edited:
Headed to opening day with my littles at Carowinds. Wife has business trips the next 3 weekends. Trying to plan different activities to keep the kids entertained.

To continue the divorce story. Been married less than 4 years and all of a sudden things were great after she left. One night we met to talk and ended up having the best sex ever. The next morning she told me we should probably get back together and try to make it work. I told her “naw, I’m good.” It was done then. I paid for the divorce and took her out for lunch (Applebees) the day we signed the papers. I sipped beer while she told me how shitty I was. Haven’t seen her since then.
(Applebees’)

what a great editor choice to add in here

Nice, have you been to Colombia before? Cartagena is an experience.

Yeah I went to Cartagena for my bachelor party in 2019 and loved it so look forward to going back. We are doing a boat day, having a chef come to the house one night and the girls made a reservation for a nice dinner out I think. Should be a good time.

What's everyone up to today? It's rainy up here in NC, so I'll probably spend most of the day in the woodworking shop prepping the bee equipment. May run out to Costco a little later.

Doing some painting and other house projects with my dad this weekend. Good time for it weather wise. Undecided if I can subject myself to the game tonight. May watch the recording later and cry myself to sleep.

I’ll be the downer. Weekends have been tougher lately because we’re trying not to spend a lot of money for obvious reasons. I’m probably being too conservative but since there’s no telling how long this situation will last I have no choice but to be miserly. It especially sucks on rainy days when we can’t be outside.

Now, once that changes, the floodgates will open as we have projects we wanna do, weekend trips we wanna take, etc.

Was supposed to be watching the little one play LAX but it all got cancelled. Going down to CLT this afternoon to stay with friends because he has a LAX tourney in Matthews tomorrow. My weekend has a theme lol.

it's drizzling up here in ashe county so i suspect we'll spend the afternoon watching our last couple of oscar-nominated films

Tee ball was cancelled due to rain so they just unilaterally moved the game to 1:00 tomorrow. Was planning on getting some work done tomorrow but it looks like I’ll be doing that today instead.

it's drizzling up here in ashe county so i suspect we'll spend the afternoon watching our last couple of oscar-nominated films
We are doing this too…rented The Zone of Interest last night. Intense watch but really well made and thought-provoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back