• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: just found my new favorite bible verse.

2 Kings 2:23-24

[SUP]23[/SUP] From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” [SUP]24[/SUP] He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Man I got animal hamlet on Blu ray I don't rely on cable when I wanna watch them classics

So the guy staying with me is off playing for millions of dollars, I was expecting to spend the night with palmab03toy but that's off, and I'm sitting here on my couch on the chat thread just realizing that I forgot to put on deodorant and debating the merits of getting up and walking to the bathroom to fix that or not or wait until after the dunk contest.

Shaping up to be an epic Saturday night.

Omg I'm watching The 5th Quarter now. It is terrible. Yes bad situation in real life, but holy shit the movie is awful.

awakeandready said:
Aw man do I have to redo my ignore list?

Is that about my post? It's a bad situation I hope to never go through and wish never happened. But it's not a very well written movie. The football parts are cool though.

Throwing a BBQ tommorrow, and I asked the chick they're trying to set me up if she had any preferences. The response was:

"I vote 4 sliders! Water is my preferred drink. Non-alcoholic, non carbonated punch is good sometimes."

FML. What the frick is non-alcoholic, non carbonated punch?

I'd be more turned off that she said her preferred drink was non alcoholic. When I met RD he was like I'm not a big drinker...funny how several dates into it he is drinking all the time...I drove him to drink!

Is that about my post? It's a bad situation I hope to never go through and wish never happened. But it's not a very well written movie. The football parts are cool though.

No not at all - I meant that people that I had on ignore on the old version are showing up now so it seems that my Ignore list has disappeared. Not that I needed to add new people!

I'd be more turned off that she said her preferred drink was non alcoholic. When I met RD he was like I'm not a big drinker...funny how several dates into it he is drinking all the time...I drove him to drink!

Oh yeah, this chick seems like exactly everything that I'd have no interest in. Not to mention that she asked me to get in touch with her for this BBQ/ping pong setup, but said "I only give emails" I traded like 2 emails 2 weeks ago and then stopped talking to her. Then on Friday

Her: "Hey, when are we going to do that BBQ/ping pong get together? I'm free this Sunday. "
Me: "Sunday works for me, I'll let Brad know. What time ya thinking, like 2?"
Her: "Yes, Sunday at 2pm works 4 me :)

xxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx (now you can text me)"

I was pretty pumped to graduate to like real life texting.

awakeandready said:
MBDeac08 wrote: Is that about my post? It's a bad situation I hope to never go through and wish never happened. But it's not a very well written movie. The football parts are cool though.

No not at all - I meant that people that I had on ignore on the old version are showing up now so it seems that my Ignore list has disappeared. Not that I needed to add new people!

Oh ok gotcha

My bf and I went out to dinner and I think the waitress was hitting on him in front of me. She kept either talking about comic books or star wars and told him about some star wars trivia night she goes to.

My bf and I went out to dinner and I think the waitress was hitting on him in front of me. She kept either talking about comic books or star wars and told him about some star wars trivia night she goes to.

He musta been giving off the vibe, you'll be back on your feet sooner than you can say Boba Fett is from Alderon.

My bf is incapable of giving off the vibe. The waitress was way hot though. She was like the anti-ITK though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back