• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah I know I've seen some peeps accidentally upload bad pictures to facebook. Gotta be careful with the pics.

So who's coming up for the Terps Wake game? Is that your acc opener like it is ours?

lololol a friend of a friend tried to booty call a babe on twitter so a lot of people on my timeline have done it recently in a joking fashion to shame him.

So who's coming up for the Terps Wake game? Is that your acc opener like it is ours?

We play UNC, @FSU, and Duke (plus Liberty and Army) before we play Maryland.

I'm probably out. I've been to two of the last three at CP, but probably won't make it this time.

I need to figure out a game to come to.

So I got my kitchen redone and am now in the process of moving the furniture back in. Problem is my favorite garbage can doesn't really match, and it's been in the family for years. Do I paint it, wallpaper it, or let it stick out like a sore thumb?

So I got my kitchen redone and am now in the process of moving the furniture back in. Problem is my favorite garbage can doesn't really match, and it's been in the family for years. Do I paint it, wallpaper it, or let it stick out like a sore thumb?

I would paint. Something with dragons and volcanos and polka bands.

Haa did anyone see the SNL skit re: famous people coming to visit Beyonce & Jay Zs daugther?

[video]http://tv.yahoo.com/news/snl-beyonce-jay-zs-daughter-blue-ivy-paid-191003675.html[/video]

my inappropriate text paranoia was brought on by this news:
In a conversation with my neighbor (he's 50, but acts 30, I've known him since I was 7), he told me about how the other neighbor girl next door was texting him about a recipe and accidentally sent a text to him that was intended for a friend of hers, about how excited she was that a friend was getting her a vibrator for her birthday (she's turning 17). He says now every time he sees her, he goes "bzzzzz" really quietly... I told him he had to stop that because it's too mean, but I was nearly peeing myself laughing. How mortifying, though.

I've been using a touch screen smart phone for over 2 years now and still have not yet sent a wrong text to the wrong person.

I've also managed to avoid any major auto correct mishaps.

Oh sorry... I didn't know you were the one tryin to hide the names. You can delete my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back