• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVII - SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife got the contract position! Woot! She will be earning more per hour than me by the time you adjust for the number of hours per week I have to put in. That sucks. Oh well, still making more overall.

Whoever gave me posrep, I don't feel bad at all. I still make more (and with bonus probably more than I think) and I have full benefits etc. I just thought it was funny that my base salary divided by my hours worked is less than her hourly rate will be.

oh hey pit, i'm gonna need it to be friday already. i went out last night and realized how senior citizen-like i have become. so, so, so tired. need the coffee.

Last night I finally talked to the guy in my building who controls the thermostat for everyone in the house. I asked him what he kept the thermostat on for the whole house. He had no idea he controlled the heat for everyone and has been cold too. Obviously our landlord dropped the ball on explaining that to him when he moved in this summer.

Anyway it hadn't been above 60° in my place for days, and last night I guess he found the thermostat. It was 66° this morning and that felt SO nice.

Last night I finally talked to the guy in my building who controls the thermostat for everyone in the house. I asked him what he kept the thermostat on for the whole house. He had no idea he controlled the heat for everyone and has been cold too. Obviously our landlord dropped the ball on explaining that to him when he moved in this summer.

Anyway it hadn't been above 60° in my place for days, and last night I guess he found the thermostat. It was 66° this morning and that felt SO nice.

:rulz: lol

If he was cold he should have asked the landlord and you should have beat down his door sooner.

ugh tried running last night on a treadmill with new shoes while watching 30 rock on my phone.

it sucked. too many new things.

and i hate treadmills. and i can't tell if my shoes fit properly or are the right ones for my feet.

anyway, hey! good morning!

Judy Greer: Hot or Not?

I was just watching her on Conan and was distraught to discover that she might be my new celebrity crush.

Judy Greer: Hot or Not?

I was just watching her on Conan and was distraught to discover that she might be my new celebrity crush.

Unfortunately I'll always see her as hair up, glasses off

kittyad.jpg

:rulz: lol

If he was cold he should have asked the landlord and you should have beat down his door sooner.

He thought she controlled it. :noidea:

I'm just glad he happened to be smoking on the porch. I can't remember his name so I didn't want to knock on his door. Plus I only saw his car there at weird hours for the past couple days - I'm not knocking at 11pm.

He was like "well my back door is always unlocked you can just come in if you want." Ummm... I will not do that.

ugh tried running last night on a treadmill with new shoes while watching 30 rock on my phone.

it sucked. too many new things.

and i hate treadmills. and i can't tell if my shoes fit properly or are the right ones for my feet.

anyway, hey! good morning!

treadmills are the worst.

Sweet, I just figured out both my downstairs neighbors' names. They are both first year psych residents and I found a list of the current residents with pictures. I met them way too long ago to be able to ask names again now.

treadmills are the worst.

i'm wondering if i can't handle shoes with wide toeboxes.

these sauconys fit well in the heel and arch and are the proper length but it seemed like my toes were rubbing and sliding.

then again, can't tell because i was on a damn treadmill and wasn't really running naturally. but if i take them outside and get them dirty, might be hard to return if i don't like the size. conundrums.

this is definitely the wrong thread but i don't care.

i'm wondering if i can't handle shoes with wide toeboxes.

these sauconys fit well in the heel and arch and are the proper length but it seemed like my toes were rubbing and sliding.

then again, can't tell because i was on a damn treadmill and wasn't really running naturally. but if i take them outside and get them dirty, might be hard to return if i don't like the size. conundrums.

this is definitely the wrong thread but i don't care.

go to the track? they shouldn't get dirty that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back