• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Panthers fan because I live in Charlotte and support my community. I remained a Falcons fan for a little while but it was pretty easy to give it up, even after they went to the Super Bowl in 1999. If I moved to Phoenix I'd be a Cardinals fan.

People who go to Pittsburgh Steelers or Buffalo Bills bars in random cities around the world on Sunday to get drunk and watch a football game are fucking losers.

opened my AirPods case at work and both AirPods missing. Think one my little gremlins got me
Recently I opened ear buds and fumbled the case and dropped them. Found one quickly. The other was on the back of a tiny raised portion of a desk foot. Took forever to find. I was not riding high that day.

Anybody want to split a pair of courtside seats Saturday night? I was gonna take my pops for his birthday but he'll be gone to the beach, but they're so cheap for courtside I'm really considering pulling the trigger anyway.

I'm a Panthers fan because I live in Charlotte and support my community. I remained a Falcons fan for a little while but it was pretty easy to give it up, even after they went to the Super Bowl in 1999. If I moved to Phoenix I'd be a Cardinals fan.

People who go to Pittsburgh Steelers or Buffalo Bills bars in random cities around the world on Sunday to get drunk and watch a football game are fucking losers.
Sounds like instead of Georgia you should be a Niners Fan.

Gawd, you would hate living in DC.

i'm a panthers fan because the falcons sucked for most of my life. The only exception during my childhood was in 1980 when they gave up two TDs to the Cowboys in the last 5 min of the game and lost in the divisional round. Fuck the cowboys

also falcons fans can eat a bag of dicks

I like the idea of Biff being a professional fan and every time he moves he gets a new wardrobe of sports gear, like an offensive coordinator taking new jobs every couple years.

just looked it up - they scored 20 points in the fourth damn quarter.

Growing up in SE NC pre-Panthers it seemed a majority of folks were Braves fans but not Falcons fans.

i'm a panthers fan because the falcons sucked for most of my life. The only exception during my childhood was in 1980 when they gave up two TDs to the Cowboys in the last 5 min of the game and lost in the divisional round. Fuck the cowboys

also falcons fans can eat a bag of dicks

I was at that game.

I like the idea of Biff being a professional fan and every time he moves he gets a new wardrobe of sports gear, like an offensive coordinator taking new jobs every couple years.

I've lived in the same house since 1996.

Gonna get some new gear when the kids go to college though.

My descent into dementia continues. Got to the office and noticed I was wearing mismatched shoes. Fortunately, they're the same color, but do not look similar beyond that. My only hope is...

15f8b29c-1e78-4eb9-80d8-dd5b79ff1e49_text.gif

I've moved around a lot, which has made pro-sports fandom difficult (maybe nebulous is a better word). I've also decided I don't really care as much as I used to. The only pro team I really care about is the Braves and that's only because my kids are big fans and enjoy watching them on TV and going to games.

It felt like more of a "community" years ago when you actually read the local newspaper for sports coverage and were only able to watch in-market teams.

Now, if you are a Bills fan in Atlanta (for example), you have access to most everything a Bills fan in Western NY would have. So I don't think it's odd for people to stick with the teams they grew up on and find comfort in watching the games with other fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back