• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Nelson... reveal yourself.

Or that huge dork with the black and gold stove-pipe hat and leg warmers on his arms we saw at every damn Wake event from basketball to chess-team matches.

:couch:
That guy was such a freak. I think he graduated in 2007 or something.

Yeah who the hell wears a cape and a hat like that to games? Growing up I was pretty sure he was gonna find me and kill me. I had nightmares about him. I bet if he posted he would be a terrible poster too.

Yeah who the hell wears a cape and a hat like that to games? Growing up I was pretty sure he was gonna find me and kill me. I had nightmares about him.

Sometimes I'm reminded just how young some of you are...or just how old I've become.

You name a pet after your favorite sports team, not a child.

ETA: I appreciate his support and love of the Deacs, but the dude is an attention whore.

am i crazy or are there not quite a few people out there named "Deacon"? his child may get shit in school (like any kid with a different name) but once he's grown nobody will give a damn, nor will they immediately think "your dad must be an idiot wake forest fanatic."

I played intramural soccer one year with Arnold Palmer's nephew and his name was Deken, but I think I remember hearing him (or someone else) say it didn't have to do with the school. Not sure. That was a lonnnnng time ago.

I played intramural soccer one year with Arnold Palmer's nephew and his name was Deken, but I think I remember hearing him (or someone else) say it didn't have to do with the school. Not sure. That was a lonnnnng time ago.

Arnold's dad was named Deacon

Palmer's father's name was Deacon Palmer, as was one of the characters on "King of Queens."

Well, there ya go. Chalk another one up to not naming kids after one's favorite sports team.

According to my son and his friends, Overalls doesn't always wash his hands after he takes a leak.

Or that huge dork with the black and gold stove-pipe hat and leg warmers on his arms we saw at every damn Wake event from basketball to chess-team matches.

:couch:

Isn't that our very own chunky monkey '07?

am i crazy or are there not quite a few people out there named "Deacon"? his child may get shit in school (like any kid with a different name) but once he's grown nobody will give a damn, nor will they immediately think "your dad must be an idiot wake forest fanatic."

Nothing wrong with the name Deacon. It's just stupid to name him Deacon because you are a huge Deacon fan. Going to be awkward for Dad when his kid grows up a Tar Heel fan.

And that's a surprise to anyone????

Well, if your goal is to be superfan and have everyone know who you are, and you dress like a black & gold WalMart tar hole fan to get attention, you might want to try and have good hygiene habits in public.

He's an ass who thinks his costume gives him the right to be a super fan and call others out for voicing their negative opinions about the AD. Try telling his superfan story to the folks who have donated thousands of dollars to the AD during this athletic shit show we've all endured over the last 4 years. They might shove his overalls up his black and gold ass.

And, really, his schtick would be so overlooked if Wake were a bigger school. Guys like him are a dime a dozen in the SEC. Do you know how many kids are named Paul William and are nicknamed Bear in the state of Alabama?

Well, if your goal is to be superfan and have everyone know who you are, and you dress like a black & gold WalMart tar hole fan to get attention, you might want to try and have good hygiene habits in public.

He's an ass who thinks his costume gives him the right to be a super fan and call others out for voicing their negative opinions about the AD. Try telling his superfan story to the folks who have donated thousands of dollars to the AD during this athletic shit show we've all endured over the last 4 years. They might shove his overalls up his black and gold ass.

And, really, his schtick would be so overlooked if Wake were a bigger school. Guys like him are a dime a dozen in the SEC. Do you know how many kids are named Paul William and are nicknamed Bear in the state of Alabama?

And I think you hit on why he likely picked Wake to be a superfan of. Dude is clearly way more about self promotion

And I think you hit on why he likely picked Wake to be a superfan of. Dude is clearly way more about self promotion

All the evidence one needs is that he has a poster with a picture of himself on it. What the fuck is that all about?!

he's pissed at all the play that CATMAN gets in north carolina. catman is not amused:

bluehead-2.jpg

Back