• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Nelson... reveal yourself.

you've never heard of catman? he's this old black dude who wears a crazy wig and cape and goes to all the panthers games.

the nfl has weird superfans

Pretty sure Catman is from Winston, or at least he's in town a lot. I used to see his truck all the time at the Cloverdale shopping center.

Pretty sure Catman is from Winston, or at least he's in town a lot. I used to see his truck all the time at the Cloverdale shopping center.

Yeah, he's from around here...I've only gone to a few Panthers games, but every time I've gone, he's passed me in his catmobile (for real) on 85 like I was sitting still.

you've never heard of catman? he's this old black dude who wears a crazy wig and cape and goes to all the panthers games.

the nfl has weird superfans

chief_zee_pointing_0.jpg

At least our crazy psycho attention whore super fan doesn't, y'know, OWN the team

Does it have stupid "panther claws" covering the wheels?

I don't think so, it's a pretty normal black ford pickup with a couple magnets and a wrap picture of himself on the passenger side. Well, it's normal besides that big ass picture.

299166_243584975690024_735463899_n.jpg

Wait, I'm sorry, did that fucking tool put a picture of himself on his truck? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? What an asshole.

I bet he gave himself the nickname, "Catman" too. Douche.

The fact that deacvision7 has never heard of or seen Catman is hilarious!

Catman is cray.

Back