• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ WFU - Saturday 9/24 - 12 Noon ABC

They put Shipley in for 2 plays and he gets 40yds and seals the game

Well I hope they announce it when they do the Wake highlights on Sportscenter coming up.

I have zero insider knowledge but I’m sure Currie is giving his best sales pitch to the GameDay decision makers

ESPN can save on gas, keeping all those trucks somewhere between Boone and Winston.

Speaking of trucks, I noticed all the production trucks at the stadium yesterday were branded Raycom Sports.

Now GameDay put out a tweet talking about week 4 locations, just make the decision already

I don't want GameDay here for the whuppin we are gonna take.

I feel like they want to go to Knoxville but are having regrets because Florida might suck.

Well it sounds like it's either us or Tennessee

It’s Knoxville. Just confirmed.

Let’s be honest. It’s for the best.

I feel like they want to go to Knoxville but are having regrets because Florida might suck.

Florida might suck but they used to be great and that’s what matters.

What are you, high? UT and UF are larger football programs with more history and larger fanbases than WF. You think more people would tune in to a Clemson-Wake gameday than UF-UT? Esp considering they already did that same matchup 2 seasons ago in Winston?

Back