• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Coaching Carousel (2014-15 Edition)

Harbaugh recently stated he had no interest in the Michigan job. But $8 million / year? Dayuuuummm!

I suspect he'll now at least answer the phone when Michigan calls (assuming this offer is credible).

If I'm Michigan, and Harbaugh really has to think this long and hard about this decision, I'm not sure if I want him. Is he there 100%, or there 100% just for the money?

If I'm Michigan, and Harbaugh really has to think this long and hard about this decision, I'm not sure if I want him. Is he there 100%, or there 100% just for the money?

Can he even make a decision with the season still going?

Chryst to Wisconsin now official. Pitt fired their AD as well.

Really weird time to fire an AD. @FootballScoop This is awkward. Per industry source, Pitt is calling folks they believe Pederson reached out to…“anything SP said is off now off table" @FootballScoop My take; based on what I have heard, Pitt wasn’t pleased with direction Pederson wanted to go with the next coaching hire.

Gonna suck when Lembo brings the nattys back to Pitt

Saban told the Tide on at least 4 different occasions that he was staying with the Dolphins, but they wouldn't take no for an answer. I think this is the thinking MI is using here plus the fact that he is an alum & can be a hero if he pulls them out of a decade of irrelevance.

If 8 mil per year truly is the offer, its bye-bye NFL for a while. Just tell SF or whoever there is some business at home I have to take care of.

Pitt update

"Update from Pomp on KDKA news.

Holliday and Narduzzi will get interviews.

No interviews for Schiano or Bradley

Name dropped Mullen from Feldman mention.

Expect coach to be named within 2 weeks.

AD Search: Tom Richards is a name to keep an eye on. Current CEO of CDW. Played hoops at Pitt and his kids are assistants on Dixon and Serio staffs."

What is the stink associated with Schiano? He had a bad deal with Tampa, so what? The guy won at Rutgers of all places and now for some reason can't get another gig. Spurrier effed it up with the Skins but came back to college and has won pretty big with SC. I am not understanding why Schiano is still unemployed.

What is the stink associated with Schiano? He had a bad deal with Tampa, so what? The guy won at Rutgers of all places and now for some reason can't get another gig. Spurrier effed it up with the Skins but came back to college and has won pretty big with SC. I am not understanding why Schiano is still unemployed.

He's got MRSA.

he's an asshole and not the fun HBC kind of asshole

I don't know if he'll be at Michigan next year but I'd bet the farm on Harbaugh not being in SF next year.

Back