• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Expansion: Stanford, California and SMU Join the ACC

Louisville is no longer seen as the most corrupt program in the ACC. Congrats, Cards!

ACC Presidents flex. The next flex comes from BIG 20 presidents when they take TV money and let football coaches know who owns the brand.

how is it that Oregon St and Wazzu are the ones left out? Doesn't Wazzu have a big following? I know there's the whole Gameday flag thing.

So this David Boliek and John Preyer were just severely butthurt last night with their little email? I hope they are getting shit today.

so Clemson was a definite no vote today....now we know where they stand.

how is it that Oregon St and Wazzu are the ones left out? Doesn't Wazzu have a big following? I know there's the whole Gameday flag thing.
Both schools have to be in the bottom five of tv interest and brand name in the P5 (and yes obviously Wake is in the bottom five too)

Some funny stuff on tigernet. The rocket scientists over there can't wait for their SEC invite. Of course some believe they're a better fit for the B10 academically.

Back