• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conspiracy Theories

President Palmer was not killed on order of President Logan but in fact it was Aaron the secret service agent who wanted to frame logan so he could score with Mrs. Logan
22225397.jpg

I don't believe in 9/11 conspiracy fully. There is tons of misinformation that bury the solid points. Having seen the government/corporate reaction to 9/11 and the WMD lie, I now absolutely believe there are groups in the CIA and Pentagon that are dehumanized enough to consider strategically using a fake terrorist attack that would kill untold Americans.

When Kennedy refused to proactively start a war with Cuba using fake terrorist attacks he winded up dead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

I don't believe in 9/11 conspiracy fully. There is tons of misinformation that bury the solid points. Having seen the government/corporate reaction to 9/11 and the WMD lie, I now absolutely believe there are groups in the CIA and Pentagon that are dehumanized enough to consider strategically using a fake terrorist attack that would kill untold Americans.

When Kennedy refused to proactively start a war with Cuba using fake terrorist attacks he winded up dead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

The plan called for U.S. personnel to disguise themselves as agents of the Cuban government and to engage in terrorist attacks on the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay

Private Santiago didn't die from a heart condition, and private Barnes was not as squeakly clean as he was portrayed.

I'm buying more and more into the theory that WFU sold it's basketball soul to the devil to take one trip to the Orange Bowl in football.

i don't buy the Pearl Harbor thing. I mean, maybe FDR knew the Japanese were sending a fleet for some unknown attack, but there's no way the military or gov of 1941 would willingly allow their fleet of battleships to be cornered and pounded just to enter the war. Naval Strategy in that time was based almost solely around fielding fleets of capital ships (Battleships and Heavy Cruisers) dueling with big guns, not carriers.

Agree with this. Very few people realized just how important carriers were until about 10 am HST on 7 December 1941. There were plenty of mistakes and oversights, but it doesn't add up to a conspiracy.

it was something ridiculous. i just hate all the 'physics' they use to 'prove' things. for every ridiculous premise they have, there is an equally logical explanation for why it happened the way it did.

Yea the "loose change" video makes you think if you really don't know much about what they are talking about but if you watch the response video by popular mechanics I believe it basically embarrasses the loose change guys. Check it out if you haven't already and are interested in that type of stuff. And for the record I don't think there is any chance 9/11 was a government caused thing. Is there is a chance that people had information that could have hinted at this and done things differently to prevent this? Yea probably so, but it was nothing planned by anyone other than the terrorist.

Agree with this. Very few people realized just how important carriers were until about 10 am HST on 7 December 1941. There were plenty of mistakes and oversights, but it doesn't add up to a conspiracy.

Yeah, they wanted into the war, not to lose it. Those carriers would have been long gone.

Yea the "loose change" video makes you think if you really don't know much about what they are talking about but if you watch the response video by popular mechanics I believe it basically embarrasses the loose change guys. Check it out if you haven't already and are interested in that type of stuff. And for the record I don't think there is any chance 9/11 was a government caused thing. Is there is a chance that people had information that could have hinted at this and done things differently to prevent this? Yea probably so, but it was nothing planned by anyone other than the terrorist.

You mean like the security brief that was headlined "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US"? How could anyone know what that meant?

You mean like the security brief that was headlined "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US"? How could anyone know what that meant?

I hate when people do this. The evidence and paper trail were there, but do you have any idea how many pages of reports are received every day? At the time 9/11 hadn't happened so our focus on those areas of intelligence was a lot lower. It is easy to say "how did we miss it" when we know the end result and can look backwards.

Last edited:
I hate when people do this. The evidence and paper trail were there, but do you have any idea how many pages of reports are received every day? At the time 9/11 hadn't happened so our focus on those areas of intelligence were a lot lower. It is easy to say "how did we miss it" when we know the end result and can look backwards.

This. This. This

The 18 month MJ suspension, as well as the rigged Ewing lottery, are two theories I completely believe in. David Stern is a shady dude.

I have a hard time believing David Stern conspires. Dude has millions over millions. People often forget that when dealing with a conspiracy, EVERYONE involved must cover it up and keep it quiet. If he was to get caught, he would go to jail. For what? he lives the life. Right now, he probably has 2 cheerleaders giving him a morning polish. He has a jet, sits courtside at any game he wants... The draft is audited by a firm (again, they would all have to be in on it). I say no.

I'm buying more and more into the theory that WFU sold it's basketball soul to the devil to take one trip to the Orange Bowl in football.

It was awesome but not worth it.

I hate when people do this. The evidence and paper trail were there, but do you have any idea how many pages of reports are received every day? At the time 9/11 hadn't happened so our focus on those areas of intelligence was a lot lower. It is easy to say "how did we miss it" when we know the end result and can look backwards.

I agree. But the post I was quoting reads: "And for the record I don't think there is any chance 9/11 was a government caused thing. Is there is a chance that people had information that could have hinted at this and done things differently to prevent this? Yea probably so, but it was nothing planned by anyone other than the terrorist." I was simply pointing out that there was more than a chance that people had that information- they actually had it.

I can't believe a thread on ridiculous conspiracy theories has gone this long and no one has mentioned the Obama birth certificate nonsense. BTW, if you're not already familiar with snopes.com, well, there it is. Here's one better about Obama, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlOq7JRS4Y ALIENS ARE IN THE BACK OF OBAMA'S HEAD!

Also, many world leaders are actually lizard people (see David Icke, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Reptoid_hypothesis)

For a humorous but true look at conspiracy theories, I would recommend either Jon Ronson book, Them: Adventures with Extremists or The Men Who Stare at Goats. Some of the elements of conspiracy theories are real.

I agree. But the post I was quoting reads: "And for the record I don't think there is any chance 9/11 was a government caused thing. Is there is a chance that people had information that could have hinted at this and done things differently to prevent this? Yea probably so, but it was nothing planned by anyone other than the terrorist." I was simply pointing out that there was more than a chance that people had that information- they actually had it.

That's fair, it just read differently than you intended.

Twitter currently says the iPhone 5 will cost 800.00, let's hope that's not true.

Back