• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only question is about how it was worded. Since the gop is currently dumb and don't believe its "real" or "just the flu" did they ask is 175k deaths ok or just are the deaths of. Even so I agree with whatever helps the party.

Any updates on the FL COVID numbers?

PhDeac? Birdman? Former 'pub Connor?

I glanced back a few pages and didn't see any recent FL updates which is surprising because I remember the sunshine state numbers were a major topic of discussion both here and in the MSM.

I glanced back a few pages and didn't see any recent FL updates which is surprising because I remember the sunshine state numbers were a major topic of discussion both here and in the MSM.

It looks like many places in florida closed their bars and restaurants which seems to have saved a lot of lives. Good thing the MSM was there to report what was going on and help change their policies.

Only a couple thousand cases and a hundred deaths a day months after the start of the pandemic, if that's not winning I don't know what is!

The only model I look at says this winter is going to suck.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

I'm sure this link has been shared a bazillion times. What's the general thought on here of what this winter will be like? With everyone huddled inside more frequently and all. TWMD?

Last edited:
yeah, I was talking about that this weekend -- once people lose the option to socialize outdoors, I don't think they go back to no socializing en masse

so many more bikes and walkers and picnics and all that that won't be an option in many parts of the country

plus school starting back and some jobs starting to ramp up in-person stuff

seems inevitable without some large scale government intervention

The only model I look at says this winter is going to suck.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

I'm sure this link has been shared a bazillion times. What's the general thought on here of what this winter will be like? With everyone huddled inside more frequently and all. TWMD?

you should consider looking at a second model which has consistently outperformed IHME:

https://covid19-projections.com/us

it doesn't paint a super rosy picture either, but that projection is *only* 227,000 deaths by November 1

Florida has almost 600,000 cases, over 10,000 deaths and nearly 35,000 hospitalizations....And Angus is celebrating some sort of political victory.

Recent death rate from COVID in FL approximately 20 x that in NY.

That what you’re looking for?

YES!!! Thanks for sharing the 'recent' death rate stat.

What is the medical definition of 'recent'? Yesterday? Last week? Last month?

Feel free to share the overall or per capita death rate for NY vs. FL when you take a break tonight from the MSNBC prime time lineup.

175,000 people dead and you laugh. You piece of coed ogling shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back