• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

See? Susan Collins knew better than us that trump learns lessons! A real student of history that guy.

100%.

It also kills me that the White House is hosting another superspreader event for a community of people who have been disproportionately impacted by the coronavirus.

Well, only a fraction of the expected number of attendees showed up, so maybe even some of his supporters don't want to catch COVID from the President?

Well, only a fraction of the expected number of attendees showed up, so maybe even some of his supporters don't want to catch COVID from the President?

I wonder if any of the articles about this event mentioned the relatively small crowd (smaller than expected.) Based on the tweet PH posted, probably not.

I wonder if any of the articles about this event mentioned the relatively small crowd (smaller than expected.) Based on the tweet PH posted, probably not.

Funny enough, I wanted to see how Fox was covering the event, which is how I found out 300 attended (vs the 2,000 that had been announced this morning.)

Looks like they tried to manage expectations:

I've read that Mussolini gave himself a bunch of official titles, like "Chief of the Frontier Militia", and then had special uniforms made for each title that he wore whenever he was performing official functions for that title. You know that Trump would love to be "Chief of the Patriot Militia" and have a special uniform made for the occasion. He could strut around and bluster in the tradition of the best banana republic dictators.

solid work, CNN

CNN reported that Christie was in the hospital for a 7th night. That’s longer than any other person we know of in the WH outbreak. The Christie went home the next morning.

Trump’s doctor claims he isn’t a “transmission risk.”

So we are supposed to believe Trump tested positive nine days ago and there’s no risk of him transmitting the virus now.

Trump said he was getting tested today, so I guess we know the results!

Back