• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3 takes on Trump

He was great in those years, for sure. He also sucked ass the last two years. Like worse than Fitzpatrick or McCown. If he was still the 12-4 player he would still be in the league. Again, if Dak took a knee by himself last night and for the rest of the season, he isn't getting cut.

Dak wouldn't get cut, because he didn't start it all. You can't cut dozens of players. Trying to equate the careers of Kaep and Tebows shows a massive ignorance of what they did.

Last edited:
Sure it can. Tebow praises God for his success, which millennials and Gen-Xers don't want to hear (why didn't he choose the losing team?). He is a walking circus, rightly or wrongly. So he gets blackballed despite having success as a starter and in the playoffs, because NFL teams don't want to deal with the distraction. Same as Kaep.

Plenty of players, including Kaepernick, are just as outspoken in praising God for their success. For some reason they don't receive as much coverage as Tebow did.

Last edited:
Such as? I'm always looking for tips.

Take their entertainment (electronics, sports practice, whatever) away. Same thing with these protests. As I said before, if the players want to make the message effective, take away people's entertainment until actual changes are made. Gotta use the leverage that you have to get to the point, not distract with unrelated action.

someone should take away Kaep's NES classic before he has a chance to finally beat LoZ II: The Adventure of Link

Take their entertainment (electronics, sports practice, whatever) away. Same thing with these protests. As I said before, if the players want to make the message effective, take away people's entertainment until actual changes are made. Gotta use the leverage that you have to get to the point, not distract with unrelated action.

They are "taking away" the entertainment of the anthem.

has anyone who is opposed to the protests due to the sanctity of the anthem weighed in on people gambling on the length of the anthem sung at the Super Bowl? people profiting off a song that represents the military and sacrifice and all that.

2&2 just compared the anthem to broccoli. Sad!

Why would you disrespect the military like that?

That doesn't have the desired effect. That's like me taking away the kids' broccoli.

Kap taking a knee has already had a much greater effect than I think even he could imagine. The goal is to force the issue into the limelight. Those opposed to racial equality desperately need to keep the attention on the form of the protest rather than the issue being protested lest they be forced to actually deal with it.

The point of the protest is ultimately to get people to pick a side, which for many can be an uncomfortable choice.

Kap taking a knee has already had a much greater effect than I think even he could imagine. The goal is to force the issue into the limelight. Those opposed to racial equality desperately need to keep the attention on the form of the protest rather than the issue being protested lest they be forced to actually deal with it.

The point of the protest is ultimately to get people to pick a side, which for many can be an uncomfortable choice.

So uncomfortable that many chose to make up a straw man and pick the other side.

Well it also lost him his job and millions (potentially tens of millions) of dollars. But if that's what he was going for, then I guess he succeeded.

Well it also lost him his job and millions (potentially tens of millions) of dollars. But if that's what he was going for, then I guess he succeeded.

Plenty of people who stood up for their beliefs have lost much more.

Classic misdirection.

Protesting against racial inequality, police brutality, injustice, etc. gets rephrased by others as being against the military, first responders, the good ol' USA etc.

The real question is...why the misdirection? Hmmmm???

Classic misdirection.

Protesting against racial inequality, police brutality, injustice, etc. gets rephrased by others as being against the military, first responders, the good ol' USA etc.

The real question is...why the misdirection? Hmmmm???

Next thing you know he’ll be blamed for protesting firefighters

Back