• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 101 - Virginia Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a baseline BAC of .05 to deter disease. Seems to work pretty well.

Seems sanitary.

I also can't remember the last time I went to doctor. It's probably been 6-8 years or so. Maybe longer. I could be dying of something right now.

I think the last time I was legit sick was when I had swine flu in 2009.

my sister during her swab summer at the Coast Guard Academy got since flu TWICE. people from the CDC actually flew up to CT to interview her.

my sister during her swab summer at the Coast Guard Academy got since flu TWICE. people from the CDC actually flew up to CT to interview her.

That would suck. It was not fun at all. I thought I was dying.

So I went through some old CD's not too long ago with the idea of loading the ones I wanted to keep on iTunes and chucking the rest. Found my Siamese Dream CD from way back and have been listening to it non-stop for the past week or so. I had forgotten just how awesome it was.

Leaving work early at 3:30 today to go see my folks for Mother's Day. I'll make it there just in time for dinner.

I've posted before about this really large drama queen guy I'm FB friends with. Today I had to finally defriend him as the trainwreck is just getting out of control. He posted in the middle of the night "I'm ugly" as his status. of course he got like 25 comments saying he's not, he's beautiful, etc. then he posts an update saying "No one cares. I want to cry." what the fuck, stop fishing for this shit.

I've posted before about this really large drama queen guy I'm FB friends with. Today I had to finally defriend him as the trainwreck is just getting out of control. He posted in the middle of the night "I'm ugly" as his status. of course he got like 25 comments saying he's not, he's beautiful, etc. then he posts an update saying "No one cares. I want to cry." what the fuck, stop fishing for this shit.

Ain't nobody got time for *friends* like that.

Seems sanitary.

I also can't remember the last time I went to doctor. It's probably been 6-8 years or so. Maybe longer. I could be dying of something right now.

I need to go to a doctor soon; my sister wants us to get the whooping cough vaccine if we want to hang out with her baby. I probably still have a card somewhere for the doc I went to a few years ago for some general visit. Whenever I go to specialty docs they are like "who is your primary physician" and thankfully nobody seems too surprised when I don't have one.

do healthy people still go to the doctor for regular check ups?

good deal. I know the room where they will go was a laundry room in the past but I kind of don't know if everything is set up properly for installing. there are two water spigots, a big plug (220v I guess), a regular plug, a dryer vent in the wall and a sump pump. I figure that is what I need.

Sounds like your room is set up OK. One thing to be aware of is that electric dryers may not have the cord to connect it to the wall. Many manufacturers do not include this, the retailer sells it as an "option." However, this is one option that is required to make it work. If you already have a dryer, the cord can be moved from the old to the new. It is just a few screws. If you get a new cord, make sure the prongs on the plug match the holes on the outlet in your laundry room. There are a few different prong arrangements. Also, you will need some vent pipe to connect the dryer to the vent outlet in the room. Don't use flexible plastic. It is not allowed in many areas, because of potential fire hazard.

favorite 'women at work' (WAW) comment so far today: "why are you still riding your bike to work? you're already thin enough!"

...le sigh.

I need to go to a doctor soon; my sister wants us to get the whooping cough vaccine if we want to hang out with her baby. I probably still have a card somewhere for the doc I went to a few years ago for some general visit. Whenever I go to specialty docs they are like "who is your primary physician" and thankfully nobody seems too surprised when I don't have one.

do healthy people still go to the doctor for regular check ups?

yep, mostly because if i want my health savings account to pay for anything, it has to be recommended by a primary physician first.

favorite 'women at work' (WAW) comment so far today: "why are you still riding your bike to work? you're already thin enough!"

...le sigh.

:facepalm

I am pretty excited about starting to bike to work now that I have a new ride.

I can't fucking stand that shit. I defreinded a girl the other night for a similar kinda thing. The one that got me was, "Just pulled over and got my nose repierced. (High school name) fuck you for making me graduate with a band-aid on my nose. I'm making money now and do what I want" (she's 22) Also routinely posed pics of her and her used BMW that is in her name.

send him this:

no matter what you done
you deserve respect
even if you make mistakes, you lovable
It doesn't matter your looks, skills, age, size or anything

you're worthwhile...
no one can ever take that away from you
you're worthwhile...
no one can ever take that away from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back