• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 101 - Virginia Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can defs get to the placenta once a mom has gotten the infection, that's what causes the stillborns iirc. And it's a fairly common bacteria in the grand scheme of things since it's so temperature resistant.

you're right. i just reread what i had read earlier that said something in sushi couldn't cross the placenta. but it was talking about parasites. not listeria. never mind!

Speaking of placenta, are any of you people down with that whole eating the placenta thing, whether with some quinoa or in that manufactured pill form?

Man, I wonder how many times I've ingested the listeria bacteria in my lifetime.

I wonder how many times I've been exposed to the bubonic plague or dengue fever.

price is right is still great even if its with drew . i think John O'Hurley made a mistake by not taking the job

How many kids spent their sick days with Bob Barker? I know I'm not the only one.

yep. definitely the case for me.

not so much anymore, though. drew carey is just.... meh.

Nevar bro, you'd be dead. We know your immune system isn't worth shit.

Is this TW?
BubbleBoy-Still8.jpg

Pretty much, he caught the AIDS just from being breathed on by OGD.

Chopped is the best. I could watch it for hours on end even if I've seen the eps multiple times in a row.

I think the last time I was legit sick was when I had swine flu in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back