• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 102: let us discuss bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This too. They've only been dating for 2 months and this is the second time they've broken up/made up. Horrible sign. In addition to the multiple red flags he already has going against him. He weirds out any other guys we try to bring into the picture because of his harsh personality/extreme differences. He's just about as opposite as any guy id ever want to date.

nope nope nope

This too. They've only been dating for 2 months and this is the second time they've broken up/made up. Horrible sign. In addition to the multiple red flags he already has going against him. He weirds out any other guys we try to bring into the picture because of his harsh personality/extreme differences. He's just about as opposite as any guy id ever want to date.

She is going to do what she is going to do. It is not your place to try to live her life for her. You have got to just be supportive of her.

almost all of mine (also very few) have been from palma, usually for really stupid things

He is a huge fucking noob. Apparently, he is our age, but I never knew him. And my suitemate was the KING of poker on campus. Still is. Bro moved to New Zealand to play. Then and now Canada.

Phew, thank god I got my birthyear post. Otherwise, I'd have to respect palma. NOT HAPPENING.

you were born in 1989?!?!?!

my little brother was born in 1989.

mind:blown

Just kidding about those negreps being from Dash.

Hey Dash, I totes could date all your friends.
This friend would actually maybe be into you! Export for the fact that you have a college degree. She's not into that for some reason lol (seriously, she's never dated anyone who's had any post-high school education... It's weird! And she went to unc and has a good job!) (sorry for my kinda drunk rank t)

Just wish she would get out if her cycle and date someone worthy of her awesomeness for a change!

Oh, and win?

If I was going to lose, at least I got Tim Duncan's graduation year post.

She is going to do what she is going to do. It is not your place to try to live her life for her. You have got to just be supportive of her.

disagree. you don't always have to be supportive. plenty of situations where you should NOT be supportive.

This friend would actually maybe be into you! Export for the fact that you have a college degree. She's not into that for some reason lol (seriously, she's never dated anyone who's had any post-high school education... It's weird! And she went to unc and has a good job!) (sorry for my kinda drunk rank t)

so many things wrong with this

I am just going to go rogue and keep this CT rolling. Moderators be damned.

disagree. you don't always have to be supportive. plenty of situations where you should NOT be supportive.
Yup. This dude talks about jail like its no big deal, serious history with drugs... And talks about it openly and like jokes about it. We're not his crowd. We don't find it funny, and he's not good for her. That's the issue I take with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back