• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 102: let us discuss bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not remember this. I am sorry we did not get your question answered. Do you still need something?

Oh, not your fault at all. I just had some really great service in person, and then I was a bit disappointed via phone and snail mail.

I just have to be sure and keep my donations up to date -- fuck tha haters.

See, I was the top ranked student in WFU history (other than legacies, of course). Just gotta check on my ranking status, you know.

I haven't posted this many times since the old, old boards. TWO manifestations ago.

I know you both remember that.

Can I just say how much I strongly doslike my friends bf? Most annoying drunkard I've ever met. They got back together today, I wasn't pleased. She can do better! I hate when when my friends set low standards for themselves.

Can I just say how much I strongly doslike my friends bf? Most annoying drunkard I've ever met. They got back together today, I wasn't pleased. She can do better! I hate when when my friends set low standards for themselves.

i've never understood the whole breakup/makeup/do it again cycle.

I remember the crazy duke campout my freshman year (DeacFreak was on the African continent); I had just recently joined the boards and DF2009 had been on for years on his dad's account: when he found out who WFDeac04 was, he flipped his shit. SO FAMOUS. Now WFDeac04 is a washed up nobody, who everybody makes fun of.

Remember when he brought the fifth in for the basketball game!?!?!?!? DF2009 accidentally brought his airsoft gun in for that game. Should have shot KKK.

lol, tehre was some alcohol that night. this is true. #bestRA

Fortunately, my RA was on the cross country team with me. He got me out of exactly three scrapes with the POlice. Thank the lord. OTTTIE FOR PRES.

It seems that it is an unfortunate situation for you.

i've never understood the whole breakup/makeup/do it again cycle.

This too. They've only been dating for 2 months and this is the second time they've broken up/made up. Horrible sign. In addition to the multiple red flags he already has going against him. He weirds out any other guys we try to bring into the picture because of his harsh personality/extreme differences. He's just about as opposite as any guy id ever want to date.

At the risk of opening myself up to a barrage, I have only received MAYBE three negreps since I have been on this board. ALL FROM DASH.

Just kidding about those negreps being from Dash.

Hey Dash, I totes could date all your friends.

At the risk of opening myself up to a barrage, I have only received MAYBE three negreps since I have been on this board. ALL FROM DASH.

almost all of mine (also very few) have been from palma, usually for really stupid things

Phew, thank god I got my birthyear post. Otherwise, I'd have to respect palma. NOT HAPPENING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back