• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 102: let us discuss bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a slow today, as weekends usually are. But I still thought I'd come back to a new CT. Instead I just had two pages to catch up on.

Sorry about the rough morning LBE.

It's been a slow today, as weekends usually are. But I still thought I'd come back to a new CT. Instead I just had two pages to catch up on.

Sorry about the rough morning LBE.

right? this has been a slow one.

and thanks

whatever.

house bunny is underrated as a movie.

just saw an xfinity (internet) commercial that starts with "this is finding nemo while getting lost in the woods" and it's kids on a camping trip... watching finding nemo on a tablet.

wtf. that's so sad.

Anyone else watching SNL? Kanye, lose the distortion and you might have a good song. That sounded like FM radio from one town too far away.

Anyone else watching SNL? Kanye, lose the distortion and you might have a good song. That sounded like FM radio from one town too far away.

I had to mute that crap, thought I was still going to have a seizure from the background pictures. A fitting send off for Stefon at least.

I'll be honest: I kind of dig the Kanye stuff. Pretty dark, but I dig the epileptic flashing of retro Price/Ads/Sales. Real commercial vibe to it all.

Not sure what I think about the distortion. Probably comes through better on the album.

But yes, it looked like he did a shit load of cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back