• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 102: let us discuss bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to replace my phone today. With the humidity and rain today, I sweated through the neoprene pouch on my belt to the point that it ruined my old one. I was due for an upgrade anyway. Wife and I got 4S's, basically for free. Added the Geek Squad plan this time which replaces the phone with any damage. Probably getting a lifeproof case for the long runs this summer.

Unrelated: The Replacements is on TBS. I fucking love this film.

Cycling to the pub tonight, I ran over a thing of sheet metal. My first thought: FUCK! Karma! After telling LBE/et alii that I had only had a single flat in six years, I was going to get a flat!

Fortunately, NOT. SAFE.

We posted so many posts for you today. I hope you have read them all.

I have. I caught up on all of them. I feel like we need (maybe already have) a cycling or bike commuting thread. Seems like we have some passionate posters that are into it.

DeacFreak, I hadn't mentioned it to you yet, but I had sent some pretty specific requests to your work, and you were the person that responded to me. Ultimately, a massive failure, since none of the responses that I received, including yours, answered my question. IT IS (Dash) ALL GOOD though.

My first batch of beer might be ready in a week.

Sick. My sisters got me a beer brewing kit for Christmas, and I was hoping to bust it out this summer. I've got lots to do, but hopefully I can make some time for it.

Summer has been fantastic so far: non-stop drinking, bathing, swimming, tanning, flexing, running, drinking, film-watching, drinking. Good. Need to do some work though.

New Slaves is pretty dope though. Really sparse arrangements; just Kanye rapping.

As a Kanye apologist I disagree, thought both his tracks were bad tonight. They were avant garde and different and whatever else he was going for, but they weren't good. Plus it fucking sucks to hear someone claim to be a slave when they were just in the news a week ago for crashing their million dollar car. At this point his blatant hypocrisy isn't clever anymore.

DeacFreak, I hadn't mentioned it to you yet, but I had sent some pretty specific requests to your work, and you were the person that responded to me. Ultimately, a massive failure, since none of the responses that I received, including yours, answered my question. IT IS (Dash) ALL GOOD though.

I do not remember this. I am sorry we did not get your question answered. Do you still need something?

As a Kanye apologist I disagree, thought both his tracks were bad tonight. They were avant garde and different and whatever else he was going for, but they weren't good. Plus it fucking sucks to hear someone claim to be a slave when they were just in the news a week ago for crashing their million dollar car. At this point his blatant hypocrisy isn't clever anymore.

How was he on SNL tonight? I will have to catch it on Hulu in the morning.

Also, the avant-garde is stupid. Also, rap is stupid.

I miss when we used to play clips from The Replacements and Braveheart at football games. Thanks, Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back