• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 102: let us discuss bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MATH MYSTERY!

So, here is the literary equivalent of that nutter:

http://www.utm.edu/staff/ngraves/shakespeare/Precedents.html

The dude claims to have found secret codes and patterns in the Bible, and in the works of Shakespeare and the Pearl-Poet.

His website (on the official website of the University of Tennessee - Martin (?)) begins like this:

There’s no credible-sounding way to announce what this website documents:
The 1609 Quarto text of William Shakespeare’s Sonnets (Q), a cycle of 154 visible poems, embeds another, hidden cycle of 154 sonnet-length texts—the Lost Sonnets, or, alternately, the Runes.

Just finished that Paradox of the Proof article. Such insanity.

It sounds like the dude may legitimately be right, but his refusal to cooperate with Math Academia has basically torpedoed the chances for any of us to find out.

Can I still buy a ticket or is time up?

eh, don't know who i'm kidding. i'm not getting off the couch to go get one. if any of yall win, remember your CT winners.

So we definitely just went to a roller derby match. Wow, just wow.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

house bunny just came on. i have a fresh jar of cookie butter and some sierra nevada summerfest. sounds like a perfect evening.

ok, i change my mind. i love those commercials with the guy talking to the kids in a classroom setting.

i mean, how many times in life do you get to say this line:

If feet don't stank like they stank then they can't swallow dat down
Your battleship is sunk, I wish grandma could see us

outkast has a gift.

(no really, he does.)

that's pretty impressive, real talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back