• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 102: let us discuss bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dash, are "deets" and "sitch" passe now? As in: "gimme the deets on the sitch."

i probs wouldn't say them both togeths, but i have been known to use both from time to time. although these days i'm leaning more towards "situash". (pronounce "si-chu-ay-sh")

i probs wouldn't say them both togeths, but i have been known to use both from time to time. although these days i'm leaning more towards "situash". (pronounce "si-chu-ay-sh")

:rulz:

working nights has it's perks.

went and saw gatsby. MAD ABOUT IT DOEEEEEE

i would like a margarita.

i'll just take a pbr and put a lime in it. hell, i'm at the beach baby, it's called a conway corona

EDIT HOLY CRAP IT IS ON URBAN DICTIONARY LOLOLOLOL

Did it suck?

Hollywood can kiss my ass. I've dreamed of a remake of this movie and they come out with this.

well look, there were gonna be issues when Baz was announced director. He totally skips over the american dream theme and makes it a love story. Also, he neglects to make Daisy look as bad as she should (as a person, not physical beauty daisy should be and was hot)

I just figured out the key to my golf swing while in the office MUST GO TO RANGE

duuuuudeeee i have so many dumb cousins

i am thankful for my lack of dumb cousins. i've got one who's a pot farmer somewhere in Utah (medically licensed), but otherwise the worst decision made by any of them is to go to UNC instead of Wake.

I only have 3 first cousins. None have their shit together, but the one dude cousin is just a big dumb animal.

just a big dumb cocaine snorting pro wrasslin grizzly bear

speaking of that,

moonz, why you so obsessed with "primo blow?" i can't seem to get that through my superdome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back