• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 67: FINISH HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pit, still sick. This is the longest I've ever been out of work for illness. Doctor assures me I'm not dying. Can I trust him? I'm not so sure. Pray for Mojo.

Going to the doctor probably just made you extra sick, you know how many germs are in that office. You probs have the super aids now.

Mrs. LCD is doing research for our vacation to Argentina and just said to me, "OK, I am going to be drunk the entire time in Mendoza"

No one has an extra parking pass, do they?

Guess we'll try the Joel, but I forget how that looks w/ the fair in town.

Pit, still sick. This is the longest I've ever been out of work for illness. Doctor assures me I'm not dying. Can I trust him? I'm not so sure. Pray for Mojo.

have you watched the Challenge yet? i am going to update the power rankings but don't want to be talking to myself on that thread.

oh yeah and prayers are with you mojo

No one has an extra parking pass, do they?

Guess we'll try the Joel, but I forget how that looks w/ the fair in town.

seems like lots of people missing the game and/or tailgate. maybe see if anyone has an extra via the FB group?

Just fever and ache? That's weird. I haven't been feeling great this week, but nothing like that.

what did you put in his vodka butt tampon el chupe?

I went to Catholic school and I know our teachers made less, but I think the reason was that in my state public school teachers needed certain accreditations that private school teachers did not. Hence they could hire less "qualified" people like our Spanish teacher from Columbia who didn't have a degree
but got us all speaking and understanding the language in 2
years far better than out public school counterparts.

I went to Catholic school and I know our teachers made less, but I think the reason was that in my state public school teachers needed certain accreditations that private school teachers did not. Hence they could hire less "qualified" people like our Spanish teacher from Columbia who didn't have a degree
but got us all speaking and understanding the language in 2
years far better than out public school counterparts.

most of the teachers at my private school were the wives of rich dudes, priests, or parents that wanted their kid to be able to go to the school for free.

Yo CT what's a good adapter to buy at Walmart that will allow me to run power off of my car? I'm trying to set up a TV tomorrow so we can watch the Ryder Cup while tailgating.

Yo CT what's a good adapter to buy at Walmart that will allow me to run power off of my car? I'm trying to set up a TV tomorrow so we can watch the Ryder Cup while tailgating.
Something like this is what I have. Beware of the cigarette lighter plugs though, because they tend to overheat with a lot of use. I directly hook mine to the battery, and just make sure I crank my truck once an hour.

Something like this is what I have. Beware of the cigarette lighter plugs though, because they tend to overheat with a lot of use. I directly hook mine to the battery, and just make sure I crank my truck once an hour.

What's the cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back