• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a Wake fan longer than ALL OF YOUUUUU.

2v0mvio.jpg

every item of clothing i have on right now was purchased when i was in high school. and i'm about to go out in public. #throwback #longlive2005

every item of clothing i have on right now was purchased when i was in high school. and i'm about to go out in public. #throwback #longlive2005

Haha nice! 2005 was dabomb. Actually though I still wear stuff from HS occasionally.

Most of my high school clothes were stolen from the Poteat laundry room....

...I'm too fat to fit into them now anyway.

2005 was close to the peak of wake forest, such a shame you guys were still in hs

Does anyone remember the name of the guy with the connection to Zappos? PM me if you do - gotta get dem xmas presents!

Also I checked the ESPN3 map because I don't get ESPNU at my apartment and it says "subject to blackout" so I click on it and the ESPN3 map reveals that it's blacked out in the entire continental 48 on ESPN3. Yeah, that's pretty fucking subject to blackout ESPN.

Too bad we don't live in HI or AK. Looks like I'll be streaming from firstrow.

This song just came up on my shuffle...can't believe it's 6 years old. It's a cool video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back