• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, my eyes hate me. I put contacts in and they are all like, foreign body, must reject. I haven't worn contacts in over two weeks. WEAK.

Man, my eyes hate me. I put contacts in and they are all like, foreign body, must reject. I haven't worn contacts in over two weeks. WEAK.

I had that happen with my right eye this morning, but wore my glasses up till now and just put them back in. So far so good.

Bought my first piece of clothing for Rambo. A size 9 mo. Cam Newton aka killa cam aka ace boogie jersey for football season next year. Pretty cised.

:cam:

Ok defs taking a shower now. A massive spider just crawled up my jeans. It made it up to my knee before I realized it and smashed it against my leg. Glad it didn't get up any higher. I don't need anymore bumps on this dong.

Also this spider was enormous. Wolf spider I wanna say?

Camel spider?

spider9.jpg

dipping into the bottle of Shipyard Smashed Blueberry Porter that I've had lying around and listening to some deep house

Things are about to get funky

WiiU is the death of Nintendo hardware.

It can't even beat the specs of current gen consoles, and then has an expensive proprietary tablet controller while other consoles are moving towards compatibility with most third party tablets via apps (like Microsoft glass), so even if the tablet controller does take off, they're still at a significant disadvantage in the long run.

YES! THIS was my point in my strat class when we discussed Nintendo. All the ass clowns in my section though insisted that it was the wave of the future. (obvs not all of them.... maybe the majority of my section)

This bar has board games. Good

i love when that happens. bar board games are the best. one of the bars in raleigh has giant jenga, it's my faaaave.

also apparently brotel6 is skipping out on the tacky sweater festivities tonight. esta bien. he's too good(looking) to be true anyway.

Remember the year the marching band played soak up the sun at half time like every game. It was freezing in Nov and they were still playing it.

Getting ready to go. Avett Brothers are a last minute add.

Flipping back and forth between the bowl game and Grandma's Boy.

Namaste you guys.

Annual TexasFamily Christmas party palooza tonight. Went to the liquor store with my dad earlier and he forgot his wallet, so we had to overdraft my account to get the booze. Lulz.

i love when that happens. bar board games are the best. one of the bars in raleigh has giant jenga, it's my faaaave.

also apparently brotel6 is skipping out on the tacky sweater festivities tonight. esta bien. he's too good(looking) to be true anyway.

hey hey hey NO. don't give up. don't ever give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back