• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, might go to the Texas-Carolina basketball game next week. Should be fun -- I'll wear a Texas shirt and a Wake hat. That should do it.

LOL, LBE, i just found an awesome picture of you, me, WaketheUniverse, and Boulderdeac sitting on a dorm bed trashed. We are holding up the handle of Barbarossa that WTU and I split that night -- might have been MRAZ? We didn't hang out with you more than a couple times at Wake, unfortunately.

LOL, LBE, i just found an awesome picture of you, me, WaketheUniverse, and Boulderdeac sitting on a dorm bed trashed. We are holding up the handle of Barbarossa that WTU and I split that night -- might have been MRAZ? We didn't hang out with you more than a couple times at Wake, unfortunately.

Definitely the night of Jason Mraz. I remember DD'ing you guys back to Oakes super late and lbe being there when I picked you up. I had a test the next day...was pissed I couldn't drink

Definitely the night of Jason Mraz. I remember DD'ing you guys back to Oakes super late and lbe being there when I picked you up. I had a test the next day...was pissed I couldn't drink

I found an even better picture of us from Saint Simon's. I think I will make it my profile picture. We look awful.

And by 'find', I mean looked at my tagged photos on facebook. on second thought, not profile pic. we look awful.

I am really tempted to talk to her about it but from a professional standpoint it's better to be uninvolved. For all I know she is talking to HR about it...I know if I were in her shoes I would be. She always giggles when it comes up in conversation; it sucks so much.

:rulz:

emo. dealing with the opposite sex is the worst. think I'm gonna go crazy workout Barbie and get a super super hot bod. if that wont find me a suitable love interest then idk what will aside from slutting myself out all over town I suppose.

emo. dealing with the opposite sex is the worst. think I'm gonna go crazy workout Barbie and get a super super hot bod. if that wont find me a suitable love interest then idk what will aside from slutting myself out all over town I suppose.

Wtf happened with Brotel6?

friending moms and sibs on fb & getting surprise preggers are good plans

Just started watching. That cold open was chilling.

That was perfectly done. Didn't have to mention the event to show proper reference. Put it in the context of the season with the right song. And by cutting away and then cutting back to the kids saying "Live from New York", it separated the two in a way to say "We have paid our respects and now we all have permission to laugh". If they had gone straight into the intro or not cut away, it wouldn't have had the same effect.

Maybe I'm getting just older, but this has been a relatively strong season of SNL. I think the cast departures made the writers and current cast work harder to not be lazy and rely on heavily on Kristen Wiig's ugly, unfunny characters.

That said, they really misused Jamie Foxx last week. Someone of his talents should have gotten the Justin Timberlake treatment. Instead he just played black guys.

What is a "suitable love interest"?

And given the reasonably high number of obese, ugly, or both people in satisfying relationships and the very high number of sluts who aren't in satisfying relationships, I'm going to say the above is a poor strategy.

I am doomed: my dive just got the best and most famous food truck in Austin to permanently set up shop in the back.

[video=vimeo;54209553]http://vimeo.com/54209553[/video]

lol, i remember that night. pretty sure i was yalls RA that year?

i may or may not have smoked hookah w/ residents while on rounds once.

I found an even better picture of us from Saint Simon's. I think I will make it my profile picture. We look awful.

Was it from our first case-in-a-day? I was not suitably trained for that, at all. 2 years later, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back