• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 89: Girl talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I got a Qdoba bowl for the first time yesterday (I usually go burritos) and they nickle-and-dime you on everything. the queso is free if you get chicken, so I did that and asked for the bbq sauce as well (+$1) and the grilled veggies (+$1). didn't find all that out until I got to the register. also they put the tiniest scoops of rice and beans in there so it more gloppy than anything. will stick to Chipotle for my bowl needs.

man I got a Qdoba bowl for the first time yesterday (I usually go burritos) and they nickle-and-dime you on everything. the queso is free if you get chicken, so I did that and asked for the bbq sauce as well (+$1) and the grilled veggies (+$1). didn't find all that out until I got to the register. also they put the tiniest scoops of rice and beans in there so it more gloppy than anything. will stick to Chipotle for my bowl needs.

You want a good burrito or bowl, next time you find yourself over by Gallaudet or Union Market, hit up Chinito's Burritos at the corner of Florida and 7th NE. Looks kind of weird, but it's real good. And a little different than other places in terms of ingrediants. And they have these tex-mex eggrolls that are just ridiculous.

Pant sewing was a success, but they'll need to be redone by a professional at some point. I've gotten it to where you can't tell there was a gaping hole.

I'm just trying to make it to 6:00 before certain other work comes in. If it doesn't then I'm getting my happy hour on. If it does then it will suck.

You want a good burrito or bowl, next time you find yourself over by Gallaudet or Union Market, hit up Chinito's Burritos at the corner of Florida and 7th NE. Looks kind of weird, but it's real good. And a little different than other places in terms of ingrediants. And they have these tex-mex eggrolls that are just ridiculous.

noted. still need to make it to Union Market as well.

noted. still need to make it to Union Market as well.

I think UM is a great concept and I like that it is doing well, but I would avoid it on Sat and Sunday around lunch. Was there last weekend and it was PACKED. Just cray. I'd never seen it like that, but I guess people are starting to figure out that it exists.

It'll be pretty in the triad tomorrow at least.

I got my space heater working in my office in LA, lovely ain't the word

it's sunny down here in bernal. mid 50s and sunny is pretty nice in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back