• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 90: Typing with purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's talk about epic party stories. Even if your S/O lurks or posts. It's okay, they need to hear 'em anyway.

Let's talk about epic party stories. Even if your S/O lurks or posts. It's okay, they need to hear 'em anyway.

I once went as Tommy Pickles to a Nickelodeon party. Wore actual adult diapers, short blue shirt, and drank Jäger from a baby bottle. I believe my night ended when I ripped off my diaper and some friends helped walk me back I my apartment, or so I've been told.

I may or may not have blackout hooked it in my friends truck at a big outdoor southern social event

i'd honestly prefer it when people don't enjoy my drunk freestyle rapping, because when they do, they start feeding me shots.

my friend said he was trying to introduce me to girls the other weekend (after too many hours of pregaming) and all i could say in response is laughing like scooby doo.

there is gorilla mode, and then there is chewbacca mode

I once went as Tommy Pickles to a Nickelodeon party. Wore actual adult diapers, short blue shirt, and drank Jäger from a baby bottle. I believe my night ended when I ripped off my diaper and some friends helped walk me back I my apartment, or so I've been told.

this is amaaaaazing. i love the dedication to the costume. TOMMY PICKLES

this is amaaaaazing. i love the dedication to the costume. TOMMY PICKLES

Pretty sure there are some FB pickles of me as Tommy Pickles floating around. I would share them here, but I don't know if I want to put 'em in play.

Think I was there. Took place at The Corners, right?

One memorable one for me took place in Honduras in this Garifuna town. I was traveling alone and the only non-Garifuna bro at this bar that was pretty much just some dude's front yard. We got strong and mighty and had a good time. They brought out all their friends to dance and sing and we did shots of this Garifuna liquor, ate seafood.

oh so all the gals wanna talk about stuff you get at bed bath and beyond but when something FUN comes up they scurry away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back